Used my cups and they were amazing :) thanks !!

D

Desperado167

Used my cups last nite for the first time and they were amazing.my dear hubby inserted them after intercourse and I kept them in all nite.had no leakage at all during the nite or this morning which is fab,can't wait to use them again and am hoping they will help me for a :baby:.thanks to u guys for informing me .:thumbup:Xxxxxxx

Used my cups last nite for the first time and they were amazing.my dear hubby inserted them after intercourse and I kept them in all nite.had no leakage at all during the nite or this morning which is fab,can't wait to use them again and am hoping they will help me for a :baby:.thanks to u guys for informing me .:thumbup:Xxxxxxx

Brilliant! were they difficult to get in the right position?
Fingers x'd for your BFP!!!
:hugs:

No not at all.my husband inserted it and then i just sort of wiggled it up.:winkwink:.am so excited with them.u never know I mite finally have good news soon.thanks .:) xxxx

Yes do tell us what cups? I think I might invest and try? Good luck xx and keep us posted on your progress with them !

They were called Instead cups,bought them online from America,think they were about seven pounds for six and I have been told that u can reuse them.I can't believe how well they worked as usually I lie for half an hour after intercourse and wen I get up I can feel a lot of leakage.with these I didn't.will keep u all posted.please god make it work.xx

ooohhh I might have to invest in some of those for next month - the leakage is most annoying! I want to keep those little swimmers in there!

Me too and that's y I can't believe how simple they are but how well they worked for me.thanks for all your comments,u guys really are all amazing.I honestly think it's awesome the love and support u give everyone,:hugs:xxxxx

Me too and that's y I can't believe how simple they are but how well they worked for me.thanks for all your comments,u guys really are all amazing.I honestly think it's awesome the love and support u give everyone,:hugs:xxxxx

Everyone here is great - I think cause we all genuinely want the same thing - but we also want to see other ladies around our age succeed too. I can't wait to see some :bfp:s from some of the girls, even if its not mine yet!

:dust: to all! :hugs:

I agree with u storm but it's great the way u all take the time to help people like me that u don't even know.I really appreciate it,indigo hope the cups work for u too,every little bit helps to get us all our goal in the end.xxxxxx:hugs:

I really wish I had bought some for this cycle! But I would be well past OV by the time they arrive! Hehe maybe this will be my lucky month and I won't need them - I can but hope!

I honestly didn't have any problems taking mine out.wen u insert your finger u can feel the rim of it and u just hook your finger round it and pull:thumbup:.xxx

Good luck...They worked for me. Fingers crossed... I got pregnant first time using them. I wish I had not waited so long to try these. Also ladies, if you are in the USA. They sell them for $9.99 for 14 cups at CVS. Riteaid has them too.

Good luck...They worked for me. Fingers crossed... I got pregnant first time using them. I wish I had not waited so long to try these. Also ladies, if you are in the USA. They sell them for $9.99 for 14 cups at CVS. Riteaid has them too.

Thanks for the tip! I shall go by the Rite Aid tomorrow :)

Yep...just picked some up from CVS....

You lucky lot - I'll have to order them off amazon - pay way more and wait a week for them to arrive... I could be doing with them tonight!

Ladies,
Please practice with one before Ovulation so you can insert and remove. The removal part is easier if you kinda squat and it loosens them up. I tried mine during AF and then when Ovulation came around, we would BD then put them in and sleep overnight with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->