Used my cups and they were amazing :) thanks !!

Ladies,
Please practice with one before Ovulation so you can insert and remove. The removal part is easier if you kinda squat and it loosens them up. I tried mine during AF and then when Ovulation came around, we would BD then put them in and sleep overnight with them.

That's exactly wot I did Garnet.:thumbup:I found mine easier to remove wen I was sitting on the loo.:blush:,thanks again for your advice.:) xxxxxx

Just ordered mine from Amazon :) hope they arrive in time for shagathon ! Xx

Used after BD last night...easier than I thought to insert and remove...:).....Thanks!

Used after BD last night...easier than I thought to insert and remove...:).....Thanks!

Good luck Hun. Hope that keeping the troops close all night has done the trick x

ok just bought mine at rite-aid... 14 cups for $8.99!

That's great u will all have the cups soon then,I swear they really do help.used mine again yesterday and the sperm stayed there for twelve hours until I had to take them out : :happydance:Good luck ladies.xxx

Used mine for the 1st time last night. No leakage! Yippee!:happydance:

Did you get your cups storm,they were really good,am looking forward to using them next month that's unless I get my BFP:hugs:Xxx

Glad to hear these were easy to use Desperado167! FX for your BFP this month! DH and I will be trying these next month if we don't get ours this time.

Awk thanks Lyvid,can't say enough about them,they were so easy to use and kept everything in place till I removed them ,hope we all get our BFP :hugs::hugs:Xxxx

Has anyone used one and then NOT been able to remove it? I'm so nervous! Probably for the same reason I won't wear contact lenses, lol!

Don't be nervous zimmy they are brill,it's just like inserting a tampon,Theres a link on YouTube showing you how to use them,just type in Instead cups.good luck,:hugs:xxx

Did you get your cups storm,they were really good,am looking forward to using them next month that's unless I get my BFP:hugs:Xxx

No - I was waiting for the outcome of this cycle before I ordered them! Hoping I won't need them! FX'D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->