usednappies.co.uk?

A

anothersquish

Has anyone bought or sold from this auction site before?

i haven't but i do keep an eye on it :thumbup:

P.S dare i ask how the big L word's going? any progression? sorry if you've been asked a zillion times :blush:

ive looked on there loads but never see anything i fancy really

x

haha, thanks guys.
Labour has ground to a complete halt. Over 2 days of contractions stopped just after 5am this morning.....!!!! Laugh or cry moment but at least Ive been able to get some sleep!

Man, you've really been through it with this pregnancy, you poor thing. :hugs: Well as long as your little boy is happy in there for now, at least you can get some rest in before he decides to make his entrance.

I look on usednappies.co.uk periodically, but haven't bought anything yet. i find there's an annoying amount of new stuff on there - clearly business sellers, just a bit irritating wading through it.

:hugs: :hugs:

Dont use the site but hope you get some more sleep!!

I keep my eye open but i've only just brought some night nappies (pop ins) from there (currently awaiting delivery) so i will post again when received.

:hugs: hope you manage to get some more sleep before the real thing!

I've bought from there with no problems :)

Yeah, it was fine. Got a good deal from someone clearing out stock. Also I buy often from the forums on clothnappytree and have never had a problem :)

i have but if items dont arrive the owner wont help u, i bought ittis, seller said she sent em but had no proof of po and i never got em

didn't you pay through paypal? have u requested your money back through them?

yes i got my money back eventually the owner said i should have split the moneu 50/50 but with no proof of postage or receipt from po i wasnt doing that

I've bought and sold a few things. All good experiences. It's just like eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->