Using Essential Oils

babiiblu

2 girls, 1 boy, 4 angels
Reaction score
OK, so I have a really good friend who is a distributor for Young Living. I asked her when I saw her Tuesday if they carried anything all natural to help those TTC. She said yes they did and gave me 2 examples of people she knew that conceived while using the essential oils. One used the "Scripture Oils" and the other the "Joy".
I saw my friend again today and she had 2 bottles of the Joy Oil and gave me one. Her cousin (one of the stories she told me) was told she couldn't ever have children....she got pg while using this particular oil.
Have any of you tried any of these or heard these things? I was just curious as I started using it right away....I am cd2 so I will have to keep everyone posted. I am willing to be the guinea pig!!
Let me know your thoughts or experiences with this.

ooooohhhh ive never heard of either one of these, i use preseed and we really like it aswell so im guna stick2wot i know best....but thanks,let us know how u get on :)

Sounds interesting - what do you do with the oils? I'd also be interested to know what the main essential oils are in them as my friend is a masseus so she might be able to get them for me.

Ok...so the oil I have is the Joy Oil. It contains the following essential oils: bergamot, ylang ylang, geranium, rosewood, lemon, mandarin, jasmine, Roman chamomole, palmarosa, and rose. I am not sure what all is in the Scripture blend, but I believe some of the oils a frankencense and myrh.
My friend told me to just put it on my wrist or behind my ears like a regular perfume...or to even rub it on my belly.
Hope that helps!

So, you never updated how this oil helped you? I am curious! I am a Young Living distributor and I am using some oils and hoping this helps me! Joy is just one I am using! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->