Using the cbfm

Lill123

Reaction score
Hello all! :flower: It's my first cycle using the cbfm and am now currently in the 2WW. I found it very handy for being easy and simple to use. However, I have some reservations; as I've said in other post replies, I'm finding the countdown till AF/test time is making me feel rather hopeless, as though there's nothing else I can do to help things along this month, as we all do in the 2WW, however, I can usually put it out of my mind and concentrate on other things, but can't with the daily countdown. Anyone relating to that feeling? But also, the more practical question I have; I am now 7DPO according to the monitor, and yet it is still asking me to use a test stick every day even though I know it'll read 'low'. I can't help but feel like its a waste of money every morning I'm doing it! If i don't do a test again tomorrow morning, will it mess up the monitor for when my cycle starts again next week (not feeling to positive, already getting symptoms of AF arrival!:nope:)??

Sorry... This is only my second month using it. Hopefully someone else will respond or you could go to their website and ask one of the doctors on it. They got back with me quickly.

Hi! Thanks for not reading and running!haha Yeh, it asked for 20 tests all in all and I read on the site a few days after I posted this that it will do of the first cycle if a woman has longer cycles. 2nd cycle now, so fingers crossed it'll require less tests now it knows me better! Here's hoping I'll finally get that long awaited BFP!haha How are you getting on with it? Good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->