using the pill to change my cycle!

lovehearts

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

heres a tricky one for you, Im currently wtt (obv) and we are going to be ntnp in may on our holiday :thumbup: I am due my period in the middle of the holiday :dohh: obv i dont want this to happen SO i went to the doctor, she perscribed me with nothisterone (sp) which i was happy enough to take untill i realised she hadnt given me enough of it and i would still be bleeding on holiday :growlmad: I thought right ill go back again and get another perscription off my doctor but tbh im not really sure i want to take it anymore. I have heard some really bad things and her words were 'it will make your next period heavy and painful' HA my periods are already heavy and very painful.....i was totally put off it and though sod it ill have my period on holiday untill this idea came to my head...

How about i take the pill to delay my period. I will still have 3 months in between now and my holiday to get my cycle back to normal. Im on CD 25 today - if i start taking it now will it stop my period comeing at CD28???

Thanx in advance....i know its a silly idea so feel free to shout :cry:

well, would it make any difference if you got the sore AF before your holiday or after? it sounds like 6 n two 3's to me. i might just be reading wrong though, hehe

well, would it make any difference if you got the sore AF before your holiday or after? it sounds like 6 n two 3's to me. i might just be reading wrong though, hehe

I dont understand what you mean?

well, if you take the pill say a month before to delay your period - you are still going to bleed with a more painful AF yes?

if you take the pill on your holiday to delay it from arriving - you are still going to end up with a painful AF after your holiday.

does that make sense? or am i reading what you are asking wrong

sorry maybe i explained wrong. The doctor has perscribed me with nothisterone (sp) to delay my period.where as im considering taking microgynon 30 - the actual pill to delay it.

I just wondered really that if i start taking microgynon 3 days before my period is due will it stop it coming?

xx

I don't know, but I doubt it. IIRC you have to start taking the pill when you start your AF, so I guess you could do this now and get stuff shifted before May.

I would also suspect (scientifically speaking) that you wouldn't be building up as much pain and strife for yourself with the pill than with the noresthisterone. I can read up if you want though! :)

xXx

I cant understand most of what your saying :rofl: but i do know that you can change your cycle using the pill because i was going on holidays a few months ago and mentioned to my sister i didnt want af while i was there, she told me that if i started taking the pill and having the break on the wrong days then i could change the length and therefore make sure i didnt get it while on holidays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->