Uterine muscle spasms before bfp?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
It feels like a muscle twitch/spasm u might have in ur leg or arm or ur eye twitching but it's in my uterus area..the right side specifically and has been happening 3 days now...I'm 7dpo today..so first day was 5dpo and it was like crazy on and off all day...almost to the point of annoyance lol...yesterday it was random and today it's happened just once or twice so far...so weird because I have never ever felt this in same spot this consistently .... any one else have this before their bfp ...maybe around implantation time ?

I had it a few months ago on 5dpo-7dpo and thought for SURE I would get a BFP.... but, I didn't (I did eventually the next cycle). Although, I googled it at the time and there were some ladies that did get BFPs after feeling that. Good luck!

I have felt both a pin pricking sensation (in one very specific spot) and then also like a pressure in my uterus with all three of my early pregnancies, so I think this thing is fairly typical. I was sure I wasn't pregnant this month (took a test and it was negative), but I kept getting this same weird feeling that I have only ever had in pregnancy. Sure enough, a few days later, definitely very pregnant. So while there are no guarantees (even if it is implantation, it may not be successful), I think it's possibly a good sign.

8dpo today and still going with the spasms random but same spot. 10miu cheapie and frer both Bfn

Try again in a few days. My frer was completely negative at 10 dpo and I am very much pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->