Uterine Prolapse

DillyDaffodil

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back but I'm so freaked out I've given in to Dr. Google.

My cervix is extremely low. Without exaggeration it is literally less than half and inch from the opening of my vagina. Today, I've had a lot of pressure in the area and while walking from my office to the train, I had a deep burning sensation. I'm now resting on the couch but have strong lower back pain.

Google is suggesting I might have a uterine prolapse. It says it's more common for women who have had multiple vaginal births, but this is my first.

I'm very worried. Anyone experience this?

I have uterine prolapse. It happened after a traumatic birth experience with my first child, who weighed almost 9 lbs. and kept getting her shoulder stuck on my pubic bone. I kept pushing with each contraction but the pushes were futile and I ended up with prolapse. It does feel like a lot of pressure down there, like you have to pee all the time. Rest helps and so do kegels (I always do about 10 holding for 10 seconds each to ease the pressure) but if I've been walking for a while, the symptoms start up again. I was put on a lot of antibiotics and being treated for UTI when my doctor finally realized that something wasn't right since I had 4 UTIs within a year so she began looking for other possible problems and in the end diagnosed me with prolapse. If you're concerned, I would mention the symptoms to your doctor at your next appointment. They'll probably check your urine for a UTI just in case.

I have uterine prolapse. It happened after a traumatic birth experience with my first child, who weighed almost 9 lbs. and kept getting her shoulder stuck on my pubic bone. I kept pushing with each contraction but the pushes were futile and I ended up with prolapse. It does feel like a lot of pressure down there, like you have to pee all the time. Rest helps and so do kegels (I always do about 10 holding for 10 seconds each to ease the pressure) but if I've been walking for a while, the symptoms start up again. I was put on a lot of antibiotics and being treated for UTI when my doctor finally realized that something wasn't right since I had 4 UTIs within a year so she began looking for other possible problems and in the end diagnosed me with prolapse. If you're concerned, I would mention the symptoms to your doctor at your next appointment. They'll probably check your urine for a UTI just in case.

I know this post is old but I'm dealing with this right now . I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me. :/ I'd really like to know more about your experience because I'm terrified. I already have incompetent cervix and now this. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->