Uterus feels like it's bulging.. :)

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
It's the only word I can use to describe what it feels like! I'm 10 weeks tomorrow..

I'm having ligament pains which are not too bad but they make me want to stretch backwards, like put a pillow under the small of my back while lying down. Anyone know what I mean?

And my uterus is starting to feel like it's constantly bulging, it's a strange and wonderful feeling, it gives me reassurance that baby is growing with my feelings changing like this! :happydance:

I already feel like I don't want to sleep with my knees up and I want to walk with my stomach more stuck out..

I'm a first time mum so it's all new. Any one feeling the same things? Magic aren't they? :cloud9:

I am feeling exactly the same and thought people would think I'm weird :haha: I tried to explain to DH what I meant, but bulging is the perfect term! I kept saying to him 'it feels like it's stretching and pushing on my skin' :haha: I just couldn't find a word for it!! My belly is poking out already and I feel I need to relax it more to feel comfortable but then I'll probably just look fat :haha:

Me too :D I have a weird feeling in my er cervix area too... Like I'm pushing it out or bearing down if you get what I mean! Not sure if that's just me tho... Lol x

Yay not just me! It's so strange isn't it and I just want to push my stomach out or totally relax the muscles, but I don't usually walk like that haha

Yes! My cervix feels a bit pinchy and weird and I think it's because there is extra weight on it that it's not used to.

The bulging feeling started as an intermittent feeling a few mornings ago, but today it has been almost constantly there.. and I don't like sitting hunched over.

I can't feel much on my tummy yet from the outside, but I am a bigger las, I think it feels a bit more protruding but I may just want to feel that. I think I will start to feel it properly over the next few weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->