• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterus hurts after Sex post MC

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
My husband and I had Sex yesterday. I just recently suffered a very early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) where I got a faint positive just before my period and then started bleeding. I was not in the mood but he gets very cranky so I just went along with it. We had to stop because it hurt. It just felt really weird inside, like a bruise or something like that and my cervix seemed to be low and achy. Shortly after my uterus started cramping and hurting and today it feels sore and somewhat swollen, when these past days I could not feel it at all. My uterus felt normal and seemed to have shrunk down.

I am worried to say the least and scared to see a doctor because they will ask why we did it in the first place.

Has anyone experienced this?

Hi Hun, I'm really sorry for your loss, no matter how early a loss, it's still hard to deal with, so big hugs to you.

Personally I think it'll be ok, see if it carries on though, and see a doctor if it does and it's bothering you.
I get pain now and again, depending on where I am throughout my cycle. I think it's where your cervix drops a little and having sex knocks against it and irritates it.
I had a missed miscarraige and we waited a week before having sex again, and I did have a little pain for a few days. Everything's back to normal now though.
If you are worried though, then see a doctor. They won't ask you why you did it so soon, it's your life and none of their business xx

Thank you!
It did get better eventually, and then I bled a bit more (I thought it stopped) which made me feel achy again. I guess my body just isn't fully done. I read it can take 3 weeks sometimes.
It must be that the cervix dropped. I remember having similar after giving birth to my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->