UTI and back pain??

M

mummyvikki

Since Sunday I've been having terrible back pain. Went to my gp yesterday and he said I have a uti and prescribed cefalexin 4 times a day. Today my back hurts the worst and I have pains down my bum the same as if I would get before AF. I'm so worried and as much as Google is good im worried to see what I will find?
Any help?bor reassurance xx

I had the same with my second pregnancy. Only symptom of uti was back pain. Got some antibiotics and it subsided in a few days. I think it takes 2-3 days before meds really kick in to do its job.
Try not to worry, just try to take it easy and relax if possible.

But if it's really worrying you, maybe call in for some reassurance?

Good luck! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I had the same with my second pregnancy. Only symptom of uti was back pain. Got some antibiotics and it subsided in a few days. I think it takes 2-3 days before meds really kick in to do its job.

Thanks hun. All being well my midwife will pick up my referall tomorrow and may call so will explain how I'm feeling. If symptoms haven't eased within 3days I shall call my gp again xx

Thanks hun. All being well my midwife will pick up my referall tomorrow and may call so will explain how I'm feeling. If symptoms haven't eased within 3days I shall call my gp again xx

I hope your feeling better!

I hope your feeling better!

Thank you sweety, feeling a lot better now... Cranberry and plenty water :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"