• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UTI or baby sitting in a bad spot?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
This arvo I've been really uncomfortable, feeling like I have to pee all the time but nothing comes out (which is normally a sign of a UTI coming along for me) but it doesn't burn and it doesn't smell off - sorry for the tmi. Do you ladies think it's possible for baby to just be sitting on my bladder making me feel full? It's the weekend so I won't be able to see my doctor until at least Monday (I probably won't even get in on Monday)

I feel like i need to wee all the time but i do wee every time i go, if your needing to and nothing is coming out ita deffo worth having your wee checked.

I've been having this for the last couple of weeks. Feel like I need to pee but then there's only a dribble when I go. I usually get cystitis a couple of times a year so I know exactly how that feels (uugghhhh) but with this there is no burning, no annoying tingly feelings or anything, so I'm pretty sure that for me it's just baby playing basketball with my bladder!
Besides, I had my pee tested at my last MW appointment and everything was fine.
If you are worried though go get checked out, but I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->