UTI symptoms?

KElwanger

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies had a uti while pregnant? How did it start and what was it like?

I've been thinking I'm having a miscarriage and maybe I am, but it's been over 48 hours and I'm not really passing anything and nothing is progressing. I have really bad lower pack pain, some sharp pain on one side in my back sometimes, bleeding when I wipe, and I might be feeling burning now and pressure to urinate. I also feel heavy in my pelvis. I still have the same preg symptoms (painful pelvis and hips because I have spd) and feeling warm and flushed. Cramping and back pain are also normal preg symptoms for me.

Trying to find some hope that maybe it's a uti. Idk. Any help?

It sounds like could be a uti, I've been up thE hospital with mine this evening! Had it for like 3 weeks and the antibiotics not been doing anything :( its best to get blood test done in case you have a kidney infection as that is what I had when preg before with DD! Xxx

The symptoms include a temperature, burning when urinating, confusion, back/side aches, urge to wee but nothing or very little comes out, frequent need to wee, dark or smelly urine. See your GP first thing tomorrow x

I suffer from UTI a lot, I had them no end when I was pregnant. For me it feels like the constant need to pee, when trying to go it burns & barely anything comes out. I also get back pain, hot sweats & sometimes sickness (if it's really bad). Hope that helps. :flower:

I'd give the doctor a ring and take in a urine sample I'm ringing my docs at 8am to tell them il be dropping in a sample because I also think I have a UTI, I had them constantly in my last pregnancy from kidney infections so being able to spot my symptoms early :) good luck Hun :hugs:

Go get it checked. This is not something you should wait on. In my last pregnancy I did not have any symptoms and it actually caused me to lose our baby at 14 weeks. And I ended up in the hospital for 3 days with a fever. I hate to reply to posts like this, I don't like to be a downer and scare anyone, but this can be serious if not treated.
Good luck, and I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your advice and experiences. I finally miscarried yesterday afternoon. I passed the baby in the shower. It was completely painless and there was no bleeding so I'm grateful for that.

Hope these next months are happy and healthy for you all. I will be back!

KElwanger I currently have a bladder infection and I only found out because I've been getting beta checks and they wanted to confirm my pregnancy with a urine test at the hospital on my first visit. I've had UTI's before and bad ones too, I'd bleed when I went, but this time I didn't have any discomfort. I truly thought all my symptoms were because of the pregnancy, lower back pain, dark colour discharge etc. They put me on a safe antibiotic and I still feel fine. Apparently it's quite normal.

Oh KElwanger I'm so sorry. I didn't see your final post before I commented, I feel horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->