UTI?

sophie22

Reaction score
I've had lower back ache on and off recently and alot of feeling like I need to wee more but dont always need to wee much. I thought this was normal pregnancy stuff but within the last few days I've felt like I was getting thrush again for the millionth time. Just a bit of mild itching occasionally. But today I've noticed a couple if times it's stung a bit at some point when weeing. I have a routine midwife appointment on Thursday afternoon so dont know wether to wait until then or try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow? Can it wait? Also does it sound just like thrush or UTI or both? Right now my backs aching low down quite a lot and I still feel like I need to wee and I have a little stingy itchy feeling :shrug: is it really bad to have a UTI at this point?

I feel like this too (except the thrush) and i had blood and protein in my urine, she thinks the back ache may be due to an infection and relating to my kidneys. still have to get the results from the sample though but bave been given antibiotics

I have had lots of UTI during my pregnancy and it feels more like you have to pee really bad but when you go its very little and it feels like you didn't get it all out, your urine will also be cloudy if it starts to feel like that plus back pain I would go in ASAP I waited a day and ended up getting a kidney infection and that was pretty painful.

Well I'm not sure i do have a UTI now as I haven't had stinging since but in the night had alot of regular painful low back cramps and baby was either all over the place or Braxton hicks, weird pressure. So I'm not sure what to think!

I've had lower back ache on and off recently and alot of feeling like I need to wee more but dont always need to wee much. I thought this was normal pregnancy stuff but within the last few days I've felt like I was getting thrush again for the millionth time. Just a bit of mild itching occasionally. But today I've noticed a couple if times it's stung a bit at some point when weeing. I have a routine midwife appointment on Thursday afternoon so dont know wether to wait until then or try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow? Can it wait? Also does it sound just like thrush or UTI or both? Right now my backs aching low down quite a lot and I still feel like I need to wee and I have a little stingy itchy feeling :shrug: is it really bad to have a UTI at this point?

you dont want to wait and bring on preterm labor which a uti can do, i would call your m/w or doc or get to to the ER asap and get checked out ...sounds like you may have a combo of both

feel better hun

while waiting drink lots of water

i dont mean to scare but uti can bring on contractions which can bring on preterm labor ...something you do not want...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->