Uti :-(

Jenni1991

Tara Jaydes Mummy (:
Reaction score
I've got a dreaded uti... Went to hospital at 3 just got back now! With some antibiotics and paracetamol. I feel so poorly:-( but at least i found out why i was is so much pain. X

Ah hun I've had 3 in the last 10 weeks and they are horrible :( hope the tablets kick in soon and it starts to clear up fast. I could hardly walk with mine but wierdly it didn't hurt when I went to the loo! Try and drink tons of fluids as this helps it to clear more quickly as well :hug:

I've not stopped drinking my juice today i just can't wait for it too clear up tho it couldn't even shop today as much as i wanted to only lasted 20 mins so it's really affected me lol x

I had one too but it didnt hurt when i went to the loo! It just gave me what i thought was contractions! Hope it clears up soon for you x

I think I had this last nite (if that's possible). Major pains in my bump everytime I moved then at 7am this morning I peed and felt instant relief! Could it be some form of uti? Sorry for asking in ur post!!

Thats how mine started off last week then i started getting it all in my back i'd go midwife as soon as if you can and just do a sample for her because if it is you'll end up in pain if it's left untreated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->