• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

uummmm....I just wet my pants

gk1701

Reaction score
I had a 9 lb baby in 2012 and an 11 lb baby 12 weeks ago- emergency c-sec after 4.5 hours of pushing. I was in the kitchen just now loading the dishwasher and I wet my pants- literally peed like a race horse. What the heck??

Does this go away? Why is this happening after c-sec? Was it all the pushing or 2 big babies in quick succession or what?

Yikes! I've got some pants-wetting issues as well. Was peeing myself a little bit every time I ran full speed at my soccer game today. :(

I think it is the pushing. My first was over 9 lbs. (2.5 hours of pushing) and the incontinence was worse after he was born than it is now (second baby was 8 lbs. and 5 minutes of pushing).

I also starting peeing in my sleep a few times after my first (thankfully I woke up and didn't actually wet the bed). My doctor thought it might be a UTI and sure enough it was. Maybe have your doctor check you don't have one? Apparently they can cause that or make it worse?

this reminds me to do my pelvic floor exercises

happens a little when I exercise

It took me well over 9 months to stop peezing. In France they discourage any "bouncy" exercises before a year (no running, aerobics, zumba etc..)to avoid putting extra pressure down below. I had re-education sessions which didn't really help that much.

Hahaha! Dont worry, i think it happens to most of us! I so much as sneeze and end up letting loose a little :haha: xx

Oh wow, I thought urine incontinence only happened if you had a vaginal birth because it can weaken your bladder and vaginal walls, etc. But it sounds like it definitely is urine incontinence. I would just do kegels. Something I should have done after having my first 7 years ago.

I have the same problem. Two big babies and current 10 weeks pregnant again is starting to take its toll on my bladder control. Doesn't help that I have a cough at the moment so I'm having more accidents than usual.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->