• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

V Early Gender Guess?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
I'm 9w 5d going by my scan today and realise it's probably super early to even bother but any guesses just for fun anyway? :)

Far to early to tell yet hon. Sorry. U can do some fun old wives tails gender prediction tests at home. The baking soda test was spot on with me. Hopfully u can get a good nub shot at ure next scan at 12 to 13 weeks then I'll be able to have a good guess.

I'm happy enough to go with fun guesses at this point as I know it's still too early x :)

I had my nuchal scan today. I'm 13+4 now. Any guesses? :)

Snapchat-1717060705.jpg Snapchat-2139224306.jpg Snapchat-367672940.jpg Snapchat-141126362.jpg

I dont know what to think. I was sure the nub looked girly at the beginning of the scan but typically I didnt get that picture.

Also, the baby was stretching out a lot and I was just thinking during it that surely if it was a boy, I'd have seen something poking up even just a little bit.

I know I'm really wanting a girl but I'm sure it was girly but you know when you're sat doubting yourself incase you're just mainly wishful thinking? I'm kind of 60% sure now that it is a girl but I'm not certain and the ultrasound technicians don't like to give anything away when it's this early.

I think the nub is first pic is girly but with only one pic to go on it’s just a guess I have tons of pics and in at least 3 of them the nub looks girly but it’s actually a boy

I added the pics to a few nub theory groups and literally everyone has said girl so it'll be interesting to see who is right :D x

Im thinking boy to. Going by skull. Cud be completly wrong tho

Judging by the first picture since it’s the clearest I’d say girl. I usually have feelings about which gender and they’re always right but only with people I know. I’ll try to see for a minute if any feelings come about yours and if it does I’ll let ya know.

I’m going to get the internet test done when I get to nine weeks to check which gender my baby is! I can’t remember the site off hand but it’s “pink or blue gender predictor kit” type into google. It’s about 160$ I believe.

I sent my scan to someone who is able to read and do a drawing on the scan to highlight where nub is and the angle etc, I got a girl result, so it’ll definitely be interesting to see if they’re right. :D I managed to bring forward my gender scan to next Sunday as i’ll be 16 weeks on the dot then, so i’ll Definitely update :D

I've got my gender scan tomorrow. Any last guesses? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"