Vaccine exemption

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Today I get to register Casen for kindergarten! Exciting but also a bit :cry:

I just had to send Mark to the bank to get his exemption notarized...I hope I didn't get him too many steps, he is a man you know lol. But I really need him to remember to mark out the "not" in the section that talks about the risks of not vaccinating. It's something like "I understand that by not vaccinating I'm putting my child at risk for blah blah blah blah and death" so he needs to mark out the not before signing it and having it notarized. I've heard of people having things like used against them like they acknowledged they were putting their child in immediate danger or something crazy like that it was neglect :dohh:

Don't mess up Mark! lol

Eek it's scary that you have to sign something like that at all! I don't think there's anything like that in the UK.

Yeah here to register for school you have to show proof of vaccines or the exemption, each state is different but TX it's official from the state with the state seal and all that. I hate how they word it though

From the way it's worded, it sounds like it's a last ditch attempt to scare you into vaccinating! I can kind of understand why they do it but it would be better if it just said something like "I have made an educated decision to not vaccinate".

Right that would be much better but it is def like it's trying to scare you into it or to get you to admit you are doing something wrong by not doing them.

grr thats really annoyed me, the blah blah blah and death are all possible side effects of the vaccines aswell but no one tells you that do they :dohh:

x

Exactly! I don't think people turning in their vaccine records have a spot to fill out that says the risks they took by giving them. I just hope Mark remembers to mark it out because you aren't supposed to alter it after they notarize it

grr, thats really annoying. Over here, we get cards through when the vax's are due and it says in big red letters on the front BE WISE, IMMUNISE. I expressed concern over one of Jack's vax's to the nurse that did it and she totally brushed me off, saying she couldnt understand why some people dont vaccinate and that its "utterly ridiculous and selfish". Grrrrrrr

I hate that too! If you are asking they need to provide you the answers you need to make the choice you feel most comfortable with!

Ends up we weren't able to register him because we haven't got his birth certificate in that I ordered :| So I'm going to have to go another day. But Mark did remember to mark out the "not" yay! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->