vaginal cramps

hopefulhippo

Reaction score
hi group,

i'm wondering about vaginal cramps. i am 6wks and 2days now and for the past 12 or so hours, I have had an on and off again cramp down there-- mostly towards the back. it is a dull cramp and not very intense but noticeable. i kept waking up through the night, feeling it and then worrying myself sick.

anyone else have experience with this?

no spotting so far.

thank you in advance.

Aww sorry you've been worrying sweetheart. Dull aches and pains, even af like cramps are considered normal in early pregnancy.
I am 8 weeks +4 and I had cramps for the first week or so that were really quite painful and then slowly that feeling shifted to a stretching feeling :D and now I am starting to get ligament pain.

I asked my midwife just yesterday about feeling pain etc and she said this "The basic rule is that a small amount of pain is normal because everything is stretching, we generally only start worrying if there is bleeding or the pain is more continuous. If the pain is light and comes and goes without a pattern, it's not cause for concern."

So I don't want you to worry about little pains and cramps and weird new feelings because almost all of us get them, especially when the pain is dull and not too intense and with first baby when our body hasn't been stretched before!

If it does get sharp or intense or regular and/or accompanied with any bleeding, go and have a check up <3

I commented on here to say I felt like I had a tampon in , and generally unconfortable, now at 11+ weeks, is a long gone memory xx

thank you kindly for your replies.

i keep getting these scares (i think that is normal for a first pregnancy after a miscarriage) and it helps to have the board to voice them on.

the cramps seem to have mostly subsided. if they return with any regularity, i will definitely take myself in for a check up.

i have my first midwife appointment on friday so hopefully i can air some of these anxieties there.

thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->