Vaginal or C-section.

vicky9207

Reaction score
Hey Girls.

I Just Wanted To Find This Out For My Own Curiosity Lol.

It Said On The Hospital On Channel 4 That Most Teen Mums Need A C-Section But All My Young Friends Didn't Have Sections

Im Just Being Nosy Lol

I had a very uneventful vaginal delivery with my son. And I'm not planning a c-section for this baby (like there haven't been complications so far that would require one). I have never even heard that most young moms need a c-section. Hmm...

omg i've had an emergency c-section
a planned c-section
and a my last baby was a vag ! i gotta say thier isn't much to part them lol they all hurt like hell !!
if it ain't your stomach that hurts it's you vag when you pee !!! omg and i want another i must be freakin bonkers !!

I had a vaginal delivery.

However if I ever have another baby it will be planned c-section.

I havent had my baby yet but im having a planned csection because of medical problems

I was 16 when I had my first and had a vaginal birth. I really don't think being a teen makes that much diff in what type of birth you have, its more how your body is built. I did have an emergency csection at 18 with my 2nd, but it wasn't because of my body,it was him so. And then a VBAC with my 3rd at 21

I had a emergency C-section because my babys heart rate was going down

I voted planned C-section, but it wasn't planned untill right before I got it! I didn't say emergency though cause they didn't need to put me under, but that might just be because I already had the epi so they just put the stronger meds in through that. They also didn't rush me in, bub's heart beat was dipping a little after contractions so they did it asap, but no one was running around worried or anything and they weren't rushed.

None of my friends had c-sections.. in fact I was told that most younger moms are able to deliver vaginally just fine.. so I did not expect to have a c-section whatsoever!

Had an emergency c-section.

vaginal ....

close to a c-section but pulled it off!!

would def have another vaginal too

xx​

Mine was vaginal.
#2 will be also.
I dont understand why women would 'want' a planned c-section.
If only have 1 if they'd to a tummy tuck at same time lol

I had a vaginal delivery with my little monkey, almost had to have a c-section cuz pre eclampsia but it was controlled and had a successful delivery :) xx

I was 16 when I had my first and had a vaginal birth. I really don't think being a teen makes that much diff in what type of birth you have, its more how your body is built. I did have an emergency csection at 18 with my 2nd, but it wasn't because of my body,it was him so. And then a VBAC with my 3rd at 21

thats wat i thought but it said different on the channel 4 hospital, just wanted to find out the truth

i had a vaginal birth

I had a VERY complicated vaginal that nearly ended up as an emergency c-section but it was really that bad that there wasn't enough time.
His heartrate kept dropping with every contraction and they were back to back and his cord was wrapped around his neck as well, but just as they were about to rush me in i was 10cms and they told me to attempt pushing.
I got him crowned in 2 pushes and then the cord pulled really tight around his neck so he couldn't breathe so there wasn't enough time for c-section and I had to have emergency forceps and be cut to bits!
I had to have over 90 stitches internal and external and it's still painful now 10 weeks on, but the stitching she did was really good and apart from 2 external scars you cant tell.
And even though it was that bad, I would still do it all again, and Im so glad I didn't have a c-section!
Either way i'd have needed stitches and had scars but at least this way its somewhere no one can see it lol
x

I had a vaginal birth.. with no pain relief and didn't tear or anything.. was up walking same day n felt normal a couple days later.. i think maybe it may have meant really young mums who possibly haven't developed fully down there.. but i don't think its down to age, its down to circumstance and each persons body or position of bub!
x

Emergency c-section due to insufficient pelvic space resulting in severe fetal distress. :(

Emergency C-Section due to her heart rate dipping numerous times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->