star4marie

Reaction score
I guess thats what this is...
im 33+1, and I have to sit down to put on my pants now...cuz my vaginal
are is so sore.
and it is starting to hurt to walk.

anyone else??
I never felt this with my other 2 .....

Have you got thrush? Or bv? Or another infection? This isn't usually a side effect of pregnancy x

oh idk if i have any of those...

maybe i worded this wrong....
its like the bones....maybe this is what people call pelvic pressure or cervical pain?
heck idk.
lol
all i know is its sore.

Your actual vagina or the bone across the front? If its the bone then it could be spd? I have it and it kills to spread my legs lol, turning over in bed, walking and putting trousers on all hurt!! X

If you mean painful pressure of baby inside your bits, I am with you! Little blighter is trying escape already!! :) x

Midwife advised me to try and keep my legs together as much as possible, avoid going up and down stairs, sit with knees together but not legs crossed, get in and out of car with knees together etc. said it will ease the pain x

Your actual vagina or the bone across the front? If its the bone then it could be spd? I have it and it kills to spread my legs lol, turning over in bed, walking and putting trousers on all hurt!! X

no, not the bone in front...
its like.....when i lift my leg to put on my pants or something, it is just sore...like I got kicked down there....
lol

idk...
i put in a call to my dr office to let them know...i have been having this for a few weeks, but today is a little worse...I think its just the baby getting heavier...but who knows? lol

Ah yes it sounds like spd especially with the advice your mw has offered. Aw I'm sorry I know this can be awful in pregnancy! :( xx

ive had the same thing but only on the right hand side of my fanjita. Its like a trapped nerve or like ive been kicked in that area! I have to sit to put clothes on, rolling over at night aches, lifting my leg over the bath aches!!

My Dr thought it could be thrush related but pessaries didnt help. My midwife said you get to this stage (think i was about 30 weeks) and you get all sorts of aches and pains.

In the last week it has slightly eased up - no idea whats going on but its a pain in the butt! :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"