Valentine Babies - February 2012

kittiekat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am back in the game and on CD2 :cry:

However, I have brushed myself off yet again :thumbup: and I am ready to make some valentine (February) babies :crib:

I ovulate later than most so FF has predicted my due date :dance: as 29th Feb 2012 ........meaning if I did manage to :spermy: = :bfp: than my baby would officially only have a birthday every four years....that's if they arrive on time :dohh:

Just wondered if anyone fancied waiting it out with me??? We can dream together :hugs:, symptom spot :coffee: and line oggle :loopy: as much as we want ...

All welcome...........:dust: .....there is plenty to go around..... :dust:

I am on CD3 and my first round of clomid! I am not expecting to see my BFP this cycle, being that it will be my first on clomid... BUT if I were to get it.. my DD would be February 19th :)
FX for you!!!

I am hoping for a Valentines Day baby or two days later which is DH and my 4 year wedding anniversary.
This is the first month I am going to have supervised fertility treatment. I am going to be positive and hope this is the month. I would really love a February baby!!!!

Thanks everyone....yeah the more I think about a february baby the more I want one ...but then that's every month anyway lol! :haha:

Caligirl...it has been known to happen on the first round so fingers crossed it will for you! :hugs:

Wantanerd, what treatment are you having this month? (if you don't mind me asking?). I am using opk's, temping and preseed this month I think....unless I can think of anything else is try :dohh:

I really hate this side of the wait....it seems to take forever to get to the big O :sleep:

Thanks everyone....yeah the more I think about a february baby the more I want one ...but then that's every month anyway lol! :haha:

Caligirl...it has been known to happen on the first round so fingers crossed it will for you! :hugs:

Wantanerd, what treatment are you having this month? (if you don't mind me asking?). I am using opk's, temping and preseed this month I think....unless I can think of anything else is try :dohh:

I really hate this side of the wait....it seems to take forever to get to the big O :sleep:

Since I have PCOS as well. I get Femara, HCg shot, Metformin, Metanx (super folic acid and b vitamin), pre natals, fertilaid, soft cups, fish oil, vitamin D, and eating healthy /exercise.

After thinking about the significance of February for me personally, I really want a baby that month. Something big seems to happen to me in Feb every two years. 2006 I met and started to date DH, 2008 I married him, 2010 we moved into our house. I am hoping Feb 2012 gives us a baby :thumbup:

Plus my b-day is in early July. It would be a great early birthday present!

Aww, wantanerd... I really hope you get your february baby too! What a wonderful story if would be to tell them when they get older!

I have PCOS as well and have had all the treatments going so far if you need to talk about any of them day to day just yell :hugs:

I ended up with no treatments working including 3 x IVF (that's all we could have up to on NHS in my area) but then we got pregnant naturally (Isabel who is nearly 2 already!) a few years later (after a number of MMC etc's). So we have spoken to our consultant again and I am back on Metformin but we are going to try ourselfs as we wouldn't be entitled to any more IVF etc. We can go down the route of injections but we managed to catch in Sept last year but we lost the baby in November so we know its possible .....we just need to make a sticky baby :cloud9:

Would this be everyone's first baby?

Hi Ladies, Can I join:hugs:

I am on my 8th cycle of TTC ( CD11) I should OV Sunday or Monday. My only plan of action has been to :sex: every other day since CD7..just to cover all grounds incase I miscalculated my OV time.. If I were to conceive this cycle my due date would be Valentine's day:happydance::dust:

My older DD was born Feb 28th..so an almost leap year baby:dohh:

Hi future_numan, welcome more the merrier :hugs:

Wow you ovulate quite earlier...I am so jealous! Have you ever used opk's to pin point the big O?

Kat xx

I have used OPK in the past and found I OV around CD14 or 15 of a 30 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"