Valentine babies xx

kittiekat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am back in the game and on CD2 :cry:

However, I have brushed myself off yet again :thumbup: and I am ready to make some valentine babies :baby:

I ovulate later than most so FF has predicted my due date :winkwink: as 29th Feb 2012 :cloud9: ........meaning if I did manage to :spermy: than my baby would officially only have a birthday every four years....that's if they arrive on time :dohh:

Just wondered if anyone fancied waiting it out with me??? We can dream together, symptom spot and line oggle as much as we want ...:hugs:

All welcome...........:dust::dust::dust: .....there is plenty to go around.....:dust::dust::dust:

I am waiting for af to start next cycle. I should start anytime now. I am shooting for a valentines day baby!!!! :)

I would love a v-day baby or a baby two days later on DH and my four year wedding anniversary. This is the first month I will be on fertility treatments closely supervised by the FS so I should finally know around the time I ovulate for once. My fingers are crossed for a February baby!!!!!

After a miscarraige and a chemical we took some time off. Af started yesterday and we are ready to get back in the game. I am all stocked up on OPKs and Preg tests. If this month is it then EDD would be Feb. 19. So FXs for us all!

Hi Emirc,

I am sorry for your losses, I am glad your thinking positively and getting back in the game with us all :hugs:

I am ordering this months opk's and PG tests today so should be ready for when I finally ovulate :thumbup:. Are you a 28 day cycle person or does it change for you? I am kind of evening out around 35 days at the moment but now I've said that it will change this month :haha:

What about you wantanerd? With PCOS do your cycles change each month? :wacko:

Mommyagain, hope af has stayed away for you and that you got a lovely big fat positive instead??? :flower:

Kat x

No BFP for me. I am now on cd3 and will be starting clomid on Sunday. If I get prego this time my due date will be feb22! I will probably be having a C-section because of my first pregnancy so it really would be a v-day baby!!! I hope this is my month.

I'm sorry there was no BFP for you mommyagain but glad you came to join us in this round :hugs:

I hate this side of the tww as its soooo boring :shrug: There really is nothing that you can do to assist anything until you start to edge nearer to the big O. How does everyone else cope with this side of the wait? :coffee:

Going to have my hair done today....ws thinking about getting a slightly different look but then I am nervous of getting it done :haha: can't win :wacko:

How is everyone doing today?

My son was due on valentines day 2004............. he had other plans & arrived November 28th 2003 instead :blush:

My grandmother died on v-day but on the same day, I went out on a date with my future husband. So Valentine's day has a special meaning for me even if DH refuses to celebrate V-day. (Our anniversary is two days later)

I would love a vday baby!(and if not this month then it was be a St. Patty's Day baby) haha anyway I am on CD 9 with negative OPKs but I think I am gonna start today and do every other until I get my little smiley :) I am excited and since just coming home from vacation we ae both very relaxed and are going to enjoy this!

How's everyone doing so far?

I'm on cd8 today and my hubby got me a full body massage. Im going to use that to try and distract myself. Im going to make a spa date either this weekend or beginning of next week. I'm hoping it helps me relax and release a eggy!! I go June 7th for bloodwork to see if I ovulated but in the meantime I am going to use opks. I'm really hoping I have a awesome Fathers Day gift for my hubby this year!!! :)

I just got my smiley :) yay here we go :sex: I think the next 3 or 4 days should do it lol also im CD 10

Hi ladies, I am officially 3 dpo and if this is our month, then babys eta would be feb 15th. My mil b-day is feb 14th so it is possible they could share a b/day. Fx crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->