Val's 6 month check up!

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Val had her 6 month check up today and everything looks great. She is still in the 50th percentile for her weight which is 16lbs and she is 27 inches long (85percentile). She is one long and skinny baby. Everything else is just perfect according to the Pediatrician. She did throw a little tantrum when she got the flu shot, but as soon as I picked her up, she was fine. Anyone else's LO's getting the flu shot? Anyway, just happy we've reached the 6 month mark and she's moving along great! :happydance:

aww congratulations! I didnt know they could have a flu jab, r u in the uk? Val sounds just right to me, lily is one long(98th percentile) and chubby (23 lbs) baby! lol but her daddy is 6'3''!

No I'm in the US...so I"m not sure if the UK gives flu shots or not. My doctor said they don't give them to baby's who are younger than 6 months. :)

Wonderful hun. WOW, I can't believe our babies are already 6 months old. It is going by wayyyy to fast.

She sounds like she is doing great! Erica was also 16lbs exactly at her 6 month checkup. She had the flu shot and it wasn't too bad. We had to go back a month later for the second dose of it, and she seemed to feel a little under the weather for that day and the next, but after that she was fine. I figured it was much better than her getting a full on flu. Glad to hear everything went well! :D

Glad things are going well! I can't believe they are 6 months already! We don't have insurance until January so Bella isn't going to get her check up until then. 16 lbs. sounds SO tiny! I haven't weighed Bella in 3 weeks, but I bet she's 20 lbs. at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->