Vanishing line? But I got a pic 1st! Is this real?

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I just took thus Sure predict 10miu test..mind you, I've taken 18 of these last month and 1 this month then took this one just now on a 4 hour hold and I got this. I cried bc I didn't know what to think! Then...the line disappeared! I've never come across this before and this is the 1st line I've ever seen like this in the 8 months we've been TTC!

What do you think? Anyone else use sure predict and have a vanishing line?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-24-20-39-45-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-20-39-45-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 52
hum not sure if I see anything. If your chart is right, your 5dpo? So early and way to early to test(I should talk! I am between 3-5dpo myself and I tested hehe I admit I'm a bit of a POAS addict :/ ) but in all honestly, it's way to early to even get a bfp, I would just automatically expect negative on this day. I'd test in a few more days (good luck!!)

I'm 8 or 9 dpo. I haven't been temping since I confirmed ovulation.

to me hun that line doesn't seem to be in the right place BUT ive never come across these tests before so it could be in the right place. how long did that line stay because it looks like its just the dye moving across. hope I'm wrong hun. good luck x

I see it Brit, but I never got even an evap when I used SurePredict, so I am inclined to think it is real.
Is it possible you are early, and just need a bit longer for a stronger line?
I have opks and tests from months ago, and I know the faint lines have disappeared but stronger ones are now faint...
Don't lose hope just yet, perhaps try again with fmu :hugs:

I took the pic in between 5 and 10 minutes bc I didn't see anything at first. It was there for about a minute.

I know for sure I'm at least 8dpo so it definitely is early. I've been cramping the past 2 days and my boobs are ridiculously sore so that's why I tested.

hmm 1 min seems too long for a dye run. since your only 8/9 dpo it could well be picking up small traces of hcg =) try another test in day or 2 x

sorry didn't refresh the page till now...8-9dpo is very early yet. If it caught a whiff og hcg then it should get stronger from here FX for you

Here's a pic I enhanced. I'm obsessed now. :wacko: I wish I never tested!

Attachments

• 2015-08-24 21.30.48.jpg
    2015-08-24 21.30.48.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 21
I had lots like that the 1st proper cycle after miscarraige and then realised it was the tests... not sure what test I had (just internet cheepies) but it was so cruel

on countdown to pregnancy I saw others with the same tests and problems, looked like that and then as you said vanish (or leave hair thin half lines)

Yea. AF showed for me so it was definitely just the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->