Vanishing twin, bleeding, help!

Hi ladies hope you're all well. So to update you all, not the best news, bleeding has subsided and nearly gone but we had our 7 week scan and they said baby looks a bit small. 6 mm. So upset. Totally drained. Hb was 161bpm. I am just so fed up and worried. This will kill me if I lose him. Done a bit if googling and wish I hadn't as most stories aren't good. Ugh this is just awful x

:hugs:Aw, Penny, hang in there. That sounds like a good, strong heartbeat to me. I had an ultrasound Monday, and baby B is vanished. Baby A had been measuring two days behind at every scan, but now is measuring two days ahead. Maybe your peanut will have a growth spurt as well.:hugs:

I know how hard it is, but try to be positive. Miracles happen every day, Hun.

Thanks cat, I'm hoping that the bleeding stays away and he can grow now. Going to be a long week! Glad you're ok now, all should be straight forward for you from here on xx

I dunno that sounds like a really good heart beat to me. I don't know about meadurements, my doc gives the in days. I had my 7 week scan yesterday too. My lil twin A hasn't grown much and is measuring a week behind. The heartbeat was only something like 120bpm's. my doc said it's just within normal ranges but that I should be "emotionally prepared". I was really hoping to hear something more conclusive but it's all still up in the air.

Hi there pinkpeony
That was a pretty bold move from your doctor! The midwife today said anything from 120 to 160 was normal just now. When do you oh for your next scan? I really hope that little guy perks up and you get a lovely surprise at your next scan xx

So my baby is only measuring 10 mm and it's heartbeat is down to 100 bpm, was up at 160 last week so looks like I'll miscarry. Feeling devastated and ill. I just don't feel like it will ever happen for us. Totally fed up and depressed

I'm so sorry Penny. :hugs: i can't imagine how awful that must be for you. Please take care of yourself and take time to grieve. :hugs:

Sending (((hugs))) was really hopping things would come good for you. Thinking of you. X

I'm so sorry :(
Truly heartbreaking, sending you loads of :hugs:

Hi ladies. So sadly today I passed my little baby, right in the middle of currys Hoover shopping, awful awful experience. Hadn't felt well since last night, but it was very quick so I'm great flu for that. I just feel totally lost now. Anyway I wish you all the very best and hope you all have a nice easy pregnancy. Thank you for all the support, it was very much appreciated. Now I'm off to go and buy a obscenely overpriced hand bag and get stinking drunk and cry! I'll have one for each of you ladies that can't! Xx

Penny, I'm so incredibly sorry for your double loss <3. Prayers and hugs that you'll return to first tri when and if you're ready <3

Penny! Just read your thread, sooo sorry for you loss! Thinking of you :)

hi ladies. not sure if anyone is still out there but i went for my scan today to see if i need a d and c as i passed another large 8 cm clot last night with awful pain. i passed about a coffe cup full of clots on sunday as well as about half a pint of blood. went for my scan and saw my sad little sac which was empty. i asked them to se if there was a heamotoma as last pregnancy i had one and ended up having a blood transfusion after loosing 6 pints of blood and nearly dying so i was very nervouse! anyway as she moved the scanner inside me guess what we saw! 8 week 1 day baby with a heart beat of 140bpm!!! can you believe it! i literally have a miracle inside me! i jst dont know what to say or do!!! im totally stunned! it goes against every story ive ever read!

OMG!!! I'm so happy to hear that!!! :happydance: I can't imagine how you must have felt to see that!! You must be walking on air. :cloud9:

Hopefully the bleeding subsides really soon and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. :hug:

thanks ladies! its just totally crazy! pinkpeony are you and little one ok? xx

So far no changes. I have another scan on Tuesday to see if the smaller twin is still there with a heartbeat. Haven't had any spotting or cramping. Really hoping s/he catches up.

Omg that's amazing news! Congrats & I hope you go on to have a very H&H 9 months :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->