Varicose veins

star99

Reaction score
:wacko:

I am 22 weeks pregnant and am suffering with bad varicose veins. Has anyone else got this problem ? I am pregnant with my third child veins are worse than last time! Will they go away ?? just wondered if anyone has been using any good compression tights ?

I literally got vericose veins around my vagina last pregnancy. That was the most awful experience, like a bad hemorrhoid but in the front. Ughhhhhh. It went away a few weeks postpartum. I got a V2 supporter to help it through the end of the pregnancy, which does the same as compression tights, and I would highly recommend compression therapy.

I have a vulval varicose vein and it's Terrible, surprisingly my legs are fine .

I'm suffering from this too so hideous to look at! Hope they disappear if at all ?

I have all of the above lol!! I have bought preggers footless tights from pebble but they are not enough to compress my unsightly vein on my leg ! I bought class 2 maternity tights also in end I don't think u. An get on prescription can u ?

I need lot of surgery after this pregnancy lol

Did you find the v2 supporter comfortable to wear? I'm suffering with vulvar varicose veins that just started recently and I stand all day at work. It literally looks like a jock strap for ladies. Can you hide it under your pants easily?

I am going away on holiday and will take my hosiery with me but am wondering what sort of compression i shud wear in warm weather with sandals any suggestions?

I have vulvar varicose veins as well! I had them with my first as well, but they came earlier this time. They are so uncomfortable. I'm just trying to stay off my feet as much as I can. They went away after delivery pretty fast, so I am hoping the same thing happens this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->