VBAC2 in Brisbane

Beckymum2

Reaction score
Has anyone had VBAC2 at the Royal womens hospital in Brisbane? I elected for the first Csection as my then husband ( now ex ) was going to Afghanistan on my due date, so in case god forbid something happened i wanted him to be at the birth. The second csection i did because he was going to Iraq and i'd already had the previous one so i kind of went along with what the hospital said of once a csection always a csection. This time due to having two children to drive to school and a step son to also look after i am thinking i'd like to try VBAC2.
Am i crazy? my husband will be entitled to 2 weeks leave so basically i'll be looking after 4 kids lol. I'd like to be able to drive etc.
I recovered within a week after the first two children so i'm hoping for the same, mind you i was 10 years younger!!

I don't think you're crazy. I also want a vba2c. I've been told I'm not allowed to have one but I have set up a consult with another Dr to see her opinion on it!

Are you in Brisbane? Let me know what your doctor says :)

No I'm in the states! I don't go for a consult for another 10 weeks but I'll update when I go!

Ok great :)
I'll let you know what they say about me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->