Veiny booberellas??

SarahE87

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am 8dpo and have had veiny boobs for the last 2 days, I don't know if it is just related to AF, which is due on 26th but I don't remember looking like I had gone mental and drawn squiggly lines all over myself previously.

Has anyone else had this before?

With my first, that was a big sign I was pregnant. But since having her, my boobs tend to get veiny around AF and Ovulation...which sucks because ive gotten excited before thinking it was a sympom again.
If its not the norm for you though, it could be a sure sign :)

Thank you x I have no idea what is normal for me to be honest. This is the first month TTC #3. I would have thought I'd have noticed this before but then again, I wouldn't have been paying attention previously.

At least I will know next month that this is normal & stop me symptom spotting.

Hi Sarah, I am the same and my boobs are aching, really really sore but this is our first month ttc#2 so I don't know if this is normal before AF or not as I haven't paid this much attention before, my AF is also due 26th.....maybe we could wait it out in here together?? x

I am also due on the 26th for my AF- same veiny boobs! And they are huge! Hope not just retaining water, but a lot more than usual! Good luck!

I'm 8/9dpo and the same, I generally have short luteal so will find out soon I guess. Good luck ladies xxx

Hi Lily7 and Late2theparty. Yes, lets do the long wait together! That's a good sign about sore boobs too Lily7, mine have been ok, little twinges, so I'm really not sure.

Are you going to test before, on or after 26th?

x

Hi Sarah, I had planned to test 26th what about you? I am panicking a bit as the pain in me boobs seems to have eased and I had a night sweat last night in bed (sorry tmi) which is common for me to have before AF 😢 I don't know what to think now, I feel like I am reading really far into things lol like having a vivid dream last night aswell, I am googling every little thing and hoping for the best! How has everyone else been feeling? X

I am just trying to be positive, in that, if I'm not then I know not to take any notice of the symptoms I have been having this month. The thing is, most expert websites you look at will reference early symptoms, meaning from 4 weeks and say that most women won't even know they are pregnant until after their missed period, so I am trying to take any of these symptoms lightly. Having said that, I do keep checking my boobs are still veiny throughout the day!

When I was pregnant with my daughters, I didn't have sore boobs all of the time throughout, I used to have to keep poking them to make sure they hurt a bit, so I wouldn't give up hope chick. Take a slightly aggressive jog down the stairs without a bra and see if you get anything. Haha.

I want to wait until 27th to test but I might test on Wednesday with clearblue digital & if BFN save the other test until 27th x

Good thinking, I think I will adapt that outlook aswell so if BFN then at least I know what "symptoms" to ignore next month!

I was getting ready for bed there, removed my bra and there it was....The pain in my boobs and the veins (woohoo) lol I am the same as you, when I was pregnant with my son my boobs didn't hurt all the time and like you I had to poke them sometimes so I will try to stay a bit more positive!

Oh I am so tempted to test early aswell! I know my husband would never go for it tho and he wants us to test together!

Fingers crossed for us both! X

Hey ladies! I'm adding to this thread because I'm having similar symptoms!
Today is CD25, 10dpiui for me. We've got MF infertility but the count at IUI was 9mil and they said my uterus looked "textbook" for the ovulation US. We didn't use any meds this month, trying to go natural as best we can since I am healthy otherwise.

Symptoms for me have included: constant nausea for the last 3-4 days, worse after I eat...headaches on and off....horrible acne on my jaw line which I haven't had for months...and really sore, veiny bbs. They also have these little white spots on the end of my nipples and around my areoles that I don't think were there before. I feel like I'm going crazy! The veiny boobs I noticed last night, and I asked my husband and he said they looked bigger and definitely veiny to him. Unfortunately I've been testing since 8dpiui and have BFN...although I felt like I saw maybe a shadow of a line today but it may have just been my eyes playing tricks on me. Next Tuesday is my birthday and also 14dpiui so I'm still holding out hope for a happy birthday surprise!

Baby dust to you all!

Hey ladies! I'm adding to this thread because I'm having similar symptoms!
Today is CD25, 10dpiui for me. We've got MF infertility but the count at IUI was 9mil and they said my uterus looked "textbook" for the ovulation US. We didn't use any meds this month, trying to go natural as best we can since I am healthy otherwise.

Symptoms for me have included: constant nausea for the last 3-4 days, worse after I eat...headaches on and off....horrible acne on my jaw line which I haven't had for months...and really sore, veiny bbs. They also have these little white spots on the end of my nipples and around my areoles that I don't think were there before. I feel like I'm going crazy! The veiny boobs I noticed last night, and I asked my husband and he said they looked bigger and definitely veiny to him. Unfortunately I've been testing since 8dpiui and have BFN...although I felt like I saw maybe a shadow of a line today but it may have just been my eyes playing tricks on me. Next Tuesday is my birthday and also 14dpiui so I'm still holding out hope for a happy birthday surprise!

Baby dust to you all!

Hi GreytMama,

I hope this is it for you. Unfortunately, AF came on schedule today for me so obvs meant nothing for me. It is our first month ttc and my husband has just had a Vasectomy reversal, so I would have been surprised for it to happen first time round really. Although, it happened very quickly with our daughters but that was before the vasectomy.

We'll see. It's disappointing but I'm trying to just think eventually I will be so there is no need to stress.

Keep us updated! Xx

Well, it was it for me...BFP on 14dpiui...had bloodwork drawn and beta was only at 13...chemical pregnancy :cry:

Waiting for the HCG to get out of my system so that AF comes and I can move on from this cycle and on to the next.

Best of luck to you! :hugs:

Well, it was it for me...BFP on 14dpiui...had bloodwork drawn and beta was only at 13...chemical pregnancy :cry:

Waiting for the HCG to get out of my system so that AF comes and I can move on from this cycle and on to the next.

Best of luck to you! :hugs:

I am sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy, GreytMama. This must be such a difficult time.

Try to stay positive, at least you know pregnancy is possible, and now you know the symptoms you had meant pregnancy, so you can use that next time.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->