***vent***

magrace

Mom and Pregnant
Reaction score
So OH and i have been together for 2 years now. He has 4 kids with his ex and I have 1 with my ex now we are TTC #6 thats ours. Anyways hes been really busy with work lately and what not but it seems whenever I try to make plans for us to do something together, weather its watching a movie or even going away for a night together to a resort to relax he pushes everything away. Yesterday he had an early morning meeting so he was out the door before 6 and then i texted him about noon just saying i hope he had a good meeting, he texted me back at 5 saying ya it was good and hes trying to keep on schedule so he can be home at a decent time. I said alright and left him be so he could get some stuff done. He texted me at 10pm!!! and said he got a stupid call today and he had to deal with something. I called him before i went to bed at 11 and he didnt answer, and he walks in the door at about 4 am... I work at 6 am so there was no way i was going to start talking to him at 4 so i just kept sleeping. Before i left for work i kissed him goodbye and told him to call me when he was up and about.... i havent even heard from him today and its 2 in the afternoon he hasnt even read any of my texts..... I am beyond frustrated and we talk about this all the time saying communication is key because we both lead very busy lifes. As all the kids are 6 and under with 1 year old twins. So we both understand that we wont talk to eachother a lot out of the day. But we always say we need to make an effort towards eachother and I just feel that he isnt making an effort...

That's so hard. I hope this is just temporary. Can you find a good time to tell him how you've been feeling? He's probably oblivious and focused on the tasks on his plate. Not that it's okay to ignore you, but he might not even realize he is.

If it were me, I'd probably end up blowing up at him, and he of course wouldn't have a clue why...

thats the thing we just talked about this the other night... he said he was sorry and then we had really good bd'd .... but thats the point he knows it bothers me, i think he just thinks its okay cause hes busy... but its nice to get that text of I love you or just like a Hi babe during the day especially after yesterday and now not even hearing from him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->