Very annoyed with Wondfo's...

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This morning I decided to take multiple Wondfo's to see if there was any difference because my lines haven't been getting much darker so I was starting to think I had a bad batch. I took 3 and 2 look the same but 1 is a bit darker.

I also took a CVS early detection and it looked darker than the one I took on Sunday.

What do you all think? Maybe a bad batch? I just feel like I have to keep testing and watching that line develop for my sanity but these Wondfo's aren't helping.....:shrug:

Attachments

• 20141014_054152.jpg
    20141014_054152.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 74
Step away from them before you drive yourself insane xx

I bought two yesterday and did one yesterday one today and because there the same shade I panicked lol xx even though I know hormones double every 48 hours.

I wouldn't worry too much :hugs:

It took ages for my lines to get dark on the blue handled tests - the test lines on my FRERs were super dark whilst my ICs were still squinters and the progression on my FRERs was much quicker than the ICs.

Good luck x

I bought two yesterday and did one yesterday one today and because there the same shade I panicked lol xx even though I know hormones double every 48 hours.

The CVS one I did last night was lighter than the one this morning so I totally panicked and the line on the Wondfo was BARELY there. But that was a late afternoon urine so I know that effects things as well.

Why must we do this to ourselves?

Kit603: Thank you!! :)

You're welcome :) You're right - if your urine is more diluted then it would be normal for it to give lighter test results. I tried to always test with FMU - not because I necessarily got stronger lines with FMU (sometimes they were darker with SMU) but because it was easier to compare tests taken at the same time each day. Occasionally I still did evening/afternoon tests as well (purely for research... honest...:haha:) and sometimes they'd be lighter than my FMU and sometimes darker.

I'm a total POAS-aholic too... I got my BFP at 9dpo this time and still tested every single day (sometimes more than once) until a couple of days ago (27dpo) :blush: The only reason I've stopped now is because I think my hcg is high enough that I'm starting to get the hook effect when my pee is really concentrated- my tests got lighter, but when I diluted my pee with lines got dark again.

You're welcome :) You're right - if your urine is more diluted then it would be normal for it to give lighter test results. I tried to always test with FMU - not because I necessarily got stronger lines with FMU (sometimes they were darker with SMU) but because it was easier to compare tests taken at the same time each day. Occasionally I still did evening/afternoon tests as well (purely for research... honest...:haha:) and sometimes they'd be lighter than my FMU and sometimes darker.

I'm a total POAS-aholic too... I got my BFP at 9dpo this time and still tested every single day (sometimes more than once) until a couple of days ago (27dpo) :blush: The only reason I've stopped now is because I think my hcg is high enough that I'm starting to get the hook effect when my pee is really concentrated- my tests got lighter, but when I diluted my pee with lines got dark again.

Interesting!

I tested 11DPO with a digital and was positive. I've been testing everyday since and they've always been positive. Just some fainter than others, etc.

i don't know when I'll stop. It's just like I NEED to see that line get darker. But yes, I've heard of the hook effect so you should probably stop! haha

are you watching them to just see the lines get darker? i have a huge batch of them and ive learned that no matter what the hpt is, it's never going to be consistent because either it all depends on the concentration of the hormone in your urine or the amount of dye in such test.

i just stopped. its not worth it.

Yes, I was mostly just wanting to see the line get darker as I was thinking that would indicate more HCG in my system since my doctor won't see me for another 2 weeks.

It took ages for my IC to get dark. I did them every few days and the line generally showed quicker first before getting darker. However, now as I still test once in a while, they are pretty dark but still not as a dark as the control line.

Here is this mornings CVS test. The line developed quicker and I think its darker than yesterdays. The Wondfo lines were still VERY faint. Not worrying though. :)

Attachments

• 20141015_040932-1.jpg
    20141015_040932-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 4
These are beautiful lines. I had a chemical in july and never got lines on the cheap tests but got a faint line on a first response. Only got the line after my period was due.

So your lines look great dark and all :) try not to worry. I am now 4w5d and have stopped taking tests now I got an early bfp before my period was due and they are dark just like yours :)

I ofcourse worry thats normal. Hope everything will go well for you

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I'm sorry for your loss but thrilled that you've got another little one growing! :)

Happy and Healthy 9 months for us both. :cloud9:

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I'm sorry for your loss but thrilled that you've got another little one growing! :)

Happy and Healthy 9 months for us both. :cloud9:

Thank you so much. i just started feeling symptoms, some tension in my breasts, nothing else. So very happy to have a bun in the oven :)

Happy and healthy 9 months for you to sweetie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->