Very annoying OH

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
I'm getting so p***ed off with him. One night he'll say, I'd love to marry you soon. Next night, "Stop bugging me about it". ARGH!!!!! We've known each other long enough now and I need commitment if he wants me to shut up about babies. Why does he have to be so cruel?? :cry::hissy:

awww :hug: they say us women are hard to understand but the men are just as hard to understand!! x

Cos hes a man hun. My OH is exactly the same.

bunnyg82 said:
awww they say us women are hard to understand but the men are just as hard to understand!! x

Didn't you get married at 18? Can't you give me the positive side of it to help me turn him around? xx

Lozzy, What are we gonna do??

Im going to bug and bug him untill he dose it:D Iv told him this and made him aware the nagging is his fault.

bunnyg82 said:
awww they say us women are hard to understand but the men are just as hard to understand!! x

Didn't you get married at 18? Can't you give me the positive side of it to help me turn him around? xx

Hey sweetie, we got engaged when we were 18 and married at 19. I think we're quite rare in that way. We just fell for each other intensely and I guess both knew it was right for us. It's a massive thing and I know many men are intimidated but thankfully mine was ready - we've always both been really mature for our ages really.

I don't know if I can explain it in a way to convince your OH, but we both knew that we wanted to be with each other for the rest of our lives, to grow old together and so it was just absolutely natural for us. And being married.... well it's just wonderful! Obviously we're not perfect (you can see my journal to prove that!!), we always work at making things better and I think that being married just makes us work harder to put things right when they go wrong. I love that he's my husband, it feels great :)

So, I don't know if that's helped really, but the main thing I am trying to say is that for me, marriage is really special, I love it - and that's 7.5 years on :D

Good luck with getting your OH to be convinced :) xx

Im going to bug and bug him untill he dose it:D Iv told him this and made him aware the nagging is his fault.

I might follow this lol Guess we're 'get him down the aisle' buddies!

Bunny, I think your story is so romantic. We both know we want to be together forever but he seems to think everything has to come after his career. God... men...:dohh:

They are a pain in the arse arnt they.

aww bless!! I don't really understand why he wants to put his career first, I mean, it's not really going to affect his career is it!!? I do think there is no sense in our men's decisions sometimes!! x

aww bless!! I don't really understand why he wants to put his career first, I mean, it's not really going to affect his career is it!!? I do think there is no sense in our men's decisions sometimes!! x

That's what I thought!!! And we only want a small ceremony so it's not like it would cost the earth. How are you two girlies today anyway? xx

Im shatterd. been on nights for the last 2 days.

you?

Im shatterd. been on nights for the last 2 days.

you?

Aww. I'll have that when I do my nursing :help:
AF is giving me so much hell got sent home from work after an hour... was supposed to do 7 hours... :dohh: so lost out on £35. Not good. x

That's what I thought!!! And we only want a small ceremony so it's not like it would cost the earth. How are you two girlies today anyway? xx

Yeh, ours was really really cheap, but what mattered was the marriage, not the wedding iykwim?

I am good thanks hun, tired, so off to bed now!! Will catch up with you all again tomorrow. Night night xx

Yeh, ours was really really cheap, but what mattered was the marriage, not the wedding iykwim?

I am good thanks hun, tired, so off to bed now!! Will catch up with you all again tomorrow. Night night xx[/QUOTE]

night hun xx

It wouldent have been so bad but i couldent sleep during the day so im f****d
Id love to do nursing but cba with uni

Can I join in with the wingefest?

I've been so good with not mentioning getting married over the last 3 months but when I found out about yet more friends getting married I mentioned it once.

My response was 'I'm not talking about this, you'll just get upset.' Men, eh!

Aparently were not gettin married for 5/6 years
so wel probs be pregnant when we get married
or have 2 kids

5/6 years? Does that bother you or are you okay with it?

Bothers me big time, im working on it.
Just told him how we can save money by getting family do do things and he still recons 5 years.
so thats engaged within 2 years
tts in 2 years and then maried in 5/6

Told im i want some thing now. im fed up of waiting for everythng

:hug: Girls...just keep thinking Good Things Come to Those Who Wait! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->