Very annoying OH

You do right! Sometimes I feel like everythings on hold waiting for my OH to pull his bloody finger out!

Makes me feel since hes waiting for everything that hes not sure he wants to be with me.

:hugs:
Stupid men making us feel so frustrated and waiting.

Do you feel like just stamping your feet and having a good and proper tantrum sometimes or is that just me?

O god I am so with you on this girls! Me and my OH have been together nearly 4 years. I'm 24 and he's 23 and I would love to get married! He thinks 'we are too young' Argh!

:hugs:
Stupid men making us feel so frustrated and waiting.

Do you feel like just stamping your feet and having a good and proper tantrum sometimes or is that just me?

I do. I had one last night with him.

:hug:

Have a baby with OH and we're still like this. He has said he wants to get married, and I bring it up. I WAS bringing it up a lot.. but I've stopped. No matter what I say, I don't think it will make a difference. It's so frustrating and hurtful to wait for it.. he's told me "Don't worry, it will come" etc.. but still doesn't help me feel any better really :hissy:

Quite often I feel like crying and throwing a big old fit about it because it's not fair.. other people I know are engaged at our age and they don't have kids and aren't buying a house together yet. I hate it. I don't even want a big wedding I'd love nothing more than to ELOPE!! Get on a well needed vacation and come back husband and wife!

I don't intend to have a tantrum but I end up getting so upset that he doesn't want me. He'll say he wants to be with me forever... so why not now before we have too many commitments?!?!?! :cry::hissy:

:hug: Girls...just keep thinking Good Things Come to Those Who Wait! ;)

Wish it was that easy to forget about...

tasha41 said:
Quite often I feel like crying and throwing a big old fit about it because it's not fair.. other people I know are engaged at our age and they don't have kids and aren't buying a house together yet. I hate it. I don't even want a big wedding I'd love nothing more than to ELOPE!! Get on a well needed vacation and come back husband and wife!

exactly...

lozzy21 said:
Makes me feel since hes waiting for everything that hes not sure he wants to be with me.

yup

I don't intend to have a tantrum but I end up getting so upset that he doesn't want me. He'll say he wants to be with me forever... so why not now before we have too many commitments?!?!?! :cry::hissy:

I totally get you on that score!

My OH trys to play it like he's just not bothered either way but if he was that indifferent he'd do it to make me happy. I mean we have a mortgage and have been living together 4 years, surely he knows by now, gah!

I'm beginning to wish that when I met him I'd but in a no sex before marriage thing, that might sharpen his ideas...

I totally get you on that score!

My OH trys to play it like he's just not bothered either way but if he was that indifferent he'd do it to make me happy. I mean we have a mortgage and have been living together 4 years, surely he knows by now, gah!

I'm beginning to wish that when I met him I'd but in a no sex before marriage thing, that might sharpen his ideas...

I might suddenly start to take my religion seriously and not have sex untill were married. I wonder if i can last 5/6 years.:rofl:

Might have lol. I've actually found out today what the reasons are for my OH not agreeing.
Advice Needed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->