Very anxious, no visible fetal pole at 8w

xPH03N1Xx

Reaction score
So after 2 years of ttc I finally got my positive. All my bloods were looking normal so I wasn't concerned until I went to my obs office yesterday.

I'm 8w4d from lmp, and went expecting to see a little bean with a heartbeat. Instead there was just an empty sac. My ob said not to worry, my dates might be wrong so now I'm waiting 6 days for bhcg levels and another scan.

I'm beyond scared and worried. I've been obsessing over my dates and I think at the most I could be a week behind where I think I am.

I'm just looking for any hope at this point. That a yolk sac is ok at 7/8 weeks.. :-(

Oh hon I can understand ure concern.
But it cud be that u ovulated really late in ure cycle.

Going by LMP my due date wud of been October 7th and going by Ovulation my due date wud of been 30th September. I ovulated early on cd10.

But at my 12 weeks dating scan I was given my official due date and I was put so far forward.
12 days more than AF and 5 days more with Ovulation.
I definitely know when I ovulated because I did OPKs including the clear blue advanced one.
And my temp jumped up on cd11 after having Ovulation pains on the evening of cd10.

But going by my 12 weeks dating Scan and being put so forward it works out Ovulation was cd5 which it cudnt of been because was still bleeding and negative opk.

Sorry so long winded but just wanted to give u a bit of hope hon.

I really hope ure next scan goes well hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->