Very anxious....

curiouskatt19

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm nervous because today is my first appointment at the ob! I know I'm early on I'm just so terrified because we experienced a miscarriage in February and I'm scared I'll get bad news today. I honestly don't know what they're gonna do but I'm ready! Just wanted to introduce ourselves and I'll update after!
I'm Kristen & the love of my life is Joshua. We have a sweet baby boy who is almost 7 months old. They are my entire world. :)

image.jpg

These were taken two different days. The darker one was last night & the other was Sunday. I hope that it's good enough progression, I'm so anxious ugh! Lol thanks for listening girls :)

Darker is a great sign! I wish you all the best at your appointment and hopefully you have a super sticky bean!

Hi ladies! I'm nervous because today is my first appointment at the ob! I know I'm early on I'm just so terrified because we experienced a miscarriage in February and I'm scared I'll get bad news today. I honestly don't know what they're gonna do but I'm ready! Just wanted to introduce ourselves and I'll update after!
I'm Kristen & the love of my life is Joshua. We have a sweet baby boy who is almost 7 months old. They are my entire world. :)

View attachment 759787

These were taken two different days. The darker one was last night & the other was Sunday. I hope that it's good enough progression, I'm so anxious ugh! Lol thanks for listening girls :)

Congrats dear!
If that's your test you're probably really early and won't see much, but no bad news! I'm after multiple losses, it never gets any less scary, but does get easier <3

Awh thanks for the kind words. Yes I was suppose to get af on the tenth lol so I'm way off on even guessing where I'm at weeks wise. Sorry for your loses, I know it's difficult. My sister (in law) actually just lost her 4 month old baby girl to SIDS on Easter. I'm on edge about EVERYTHING. :/

Awh thanks for the kind words. Yes I was suppose to get af on the tenth lol so I'm way off on even guessing where I'm at weeks wise. Sorry for your loses, I know it's difficult. My sister (in law) actually just lost her 4 month old baby girl to SIDS on Easter. I'm on edge about EVERYTHING. :/

How sad, I am so sorry for your loss, and your families loss. I wish you and your family only happiness and health this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->