very cautiously telling about my great xmas present :D

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
ok... well after to mc.. on being very recent only last month.. im very cautiously announcing my bfp... and how i think its more than enough of a great xmas present...

i just feel so happy :happydance::happydance: but at the same time sooo worried and nervous....

im soooooo happy for you hun. what a great x mas present! hoping for a sticky bean for you. only 1 month thats amazing ,well its said that your more fertile right after a pregnancy or after b/c

yeah i thought it was crazy i ov 2 weeks after i mc.. but i had been mc for about a week without knowing as was spotting but doc said it was nothing...

Congratulations! I think I may have a faint BFP this morning too. How dark does the line have to be? Mine is incredibly faint. x

Congratulations! I think I may have a faint BFP this morning too. How dark does the line have to be? Mine is incredibly faint. x

ive got the pick in preg test gallerys if u wanna see it.. :hugs: good luck

Merry Christmas babyhopes! Everything crossed that this is a sticky one xxxxxx

thanks hun.. and merry christmas to you :hugs:

ladies its so hard to believe i keep looking at the test in disbelieve... :dohh:

thanks hun :D.. im still in denial haha....

ive not told oh yet ahhhh i was gonna wrap up the test :happydance:

LOL! What an amazing present for him. My oh knows the situation as I thought I had a negative and then was walking downstairs and had another look and said 'OMG' which he heard. Maybe I'll test again in private tomorrow and then wrap it up if it is positive!! Let us know how it goes tomorrow!! x

thanks hun xxxx my mom know tho :wacko: how come they always find out so early.... maybe cuz i was stupid to leave the test on my bed :dohh: she said shes gonna buy me a FRER for my xmas present :happydance:

I have only told my oh. I might tell my Mum if I get a BFP tomorrow but I'm not sure. x

woohoo!!! fantastic hun!!! i cant wait to be bump buddies with you! sending lots of sticky dust to you!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->