very cautiously telling about my great xmas present :D

Hugeeeeeee congrats babyhopes!! Over the moon for u!!! Xxx

Ohhh Kate ! I had a wondeful feeling about you getting a :bfp: this month and you have ! Congratulations huni !! Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way ! xxx :hugs: xxx

thanks hun.. i hope your resting :hugs: how have u been?

thanks ladies....

i started spotting again today.... :cry: im gonna test again 2mor to make sure they are getting darker...

i hope my bean sticks :cry:

thanks hun.. i hope your resting :hugs: how have u been?

I have been resting chic ! Rob has been making sure i keep my feet up. I like you have been spotting. I had one bit of pink on 5 week 4 days then again at 6weeks 1 days i think, then its stopped again. But still feeling positive, still feeling sick and few other symps. Try not to worry hun, i know its easier said then done as the first time i spotted i was an emotional wreck but have heard from loads of people they have also experienced it and went on to have a healthy 9 months. Try keep positive. How heavy is your spotting ?xxx :hugs:

So pleased for you BH - Congratulations on your little Christmas miracle. Lots of love :hugs:

hey hun big congrats to you i know exactly how you feel i mc last month and now about 6 weeks pregnant sssssooooooo scared to announce it but good on you girl! -x-

well.... my worst fears have come true...:cry: i started bleeding heavy this morning.. i didn test cuz there was so much blood i know whats after happening :cry:
i feel so scared and lost that my body wont hold a baby for 9 months :(

i just dont wanna try anymore... :sadangel:

well.... my worst fears have come true...:cry: i started bleeding heavy this morning.. i didn test cuz there was so much blood i know whats after happening :cry:

I am so so sorry babyhopes :cry: I have been there hun and i know how hard it is to have the strength to get through losing ur bubs and then brushing yourself off to try again its heart wrenching :nope:. My heart n thoughts are with you at this horrible time huny, u will get through this and u will be a mummy one day soon ok! take care of yourself and let ur oh look after you and pamper you :hugs: sending massive bear hugs ur way. Pm me if u need a chat ok Lov Caz x x x

teeheeeeeee. :hugs: congratulations hunny. sending you some :dust: for a super sticky beany xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

every 1 who is posting congrats to her read this because she is not so happy and all the congrats probly isnt helping her any with such a hard time like this.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->