VERY confused.. Please help!

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hi!

So as the title suggests I'm very confused. Here is what's happened during this cycle;

BD everyday

Then on 9&10dpo spotting after BD.. Not enough to be seen, only on TP. Mild cramping accompanying it. Super sore nips! Had a cold for 5 days along with headaches.

Nothing else.

Then at 14dpo bright red, gloopy blood? Not like AF. NO CRAMPS ( I always cramp) sore nipples still.

15dpo bleeding has subsided, still don't feel like it's AF. Tummy feels 'different'.

Take a IC with FMU.. faint positive! Got my OH to check and he can see it too!

Scared to be excited. Is it a CP? Have I lost a twin?

This cycle has been so different to all my others. I never ever spot, and I always get AF cramps with that 'low' dragging feeling.

Any advice is much appreciated!

WOW, that can be super confusing.... Have you had cramping on one side at all? Shoulder aches? Scheduled doc appointment for blood work?
I don't want to create concern but I had an ectopic pregnancy almost 2 yrs ago. I had none of the typical tell tales of an ectopic so we didn't find out until our first ultrasound at 9wks. I had 3 VERY BFPs about 3-4 weeks before my ultrasound appointment. I pray I did not scare but wouldn't want to keep quiet and it be a serious/dangerous situation for you. Please keep me posted and you are in prayers... GL and Babydust to you :dust:

Could be implantation bleeding although that generally isn't bright red. I'd test again tomorrow and give Drs a call. Lots of people do seem to have bleeding in pregnancy but doesn't hurt to get checked

In my personal opinion....coming from a woman who's had 1 miscarriage and 1 healthy child...take the positive pregnancy test for what it is.

It is very rare for false positives (especially on line tests)...no sense in worrying about anything right now unless you have substantial bleeding. My co-worker bled at the beginning of both her pregnancies.

Congrats

Thank you for your replies!

It is very confusing. I'm going to call the GP tomorrow and see what they suggest. Surely the positive test is a good sign? Thanks for the info on Ectopic, will look into that.

No cramping what so ever and no shoulder aches, is that a good thing?

The bleed is literally a bleed. No clots, no cramps no 'period' feeling.

Will test again maybe in a few days as my HCG should be higher by then. Can I be slightly excited?

X

Took another HPT this morning and the line is darker!! :happydance::happydance:

So happy! Spoken to doctor, no concern so I guess it's my BFP!

Thank you ladies for your help, let's hope it sticks!

:happydance:

WOOHOO.... Congrats to your BFP!!! :happydance: So glad it was nothing to be concerned about. I just felt the need to share. I knew nothing about ectopics until I had one, not that knowing could have prepared me for it, but it would have been nice to have someone pull my coat tail to the possibility. Knowledge is power right :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->