very confused...please help!

mojo86

Reaction score
Hi ladies joined this site tonight for some advice as v confused. I came off the pill 8 months ago to ttc. Took 6 months for periods to settle down. My last AF was 4/5/11 and bd during ovulation. I am now 14dpo having had many symptoms but still :bfn: My symptoms during tww have been tiredness, nausea (made better by eating) thrush (sorry tmi) needing to wee all the time, mood swings, constant butterflies in my stomach, nasal congestion, very very strange dreams, headaches, increased CM and AF type cramping at 7dpo. I am now starting to wonder if I am imagining these things as I have tried digital tests and nothing. Has this every happened to anyone else and they still got a :bfp:???
Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have xxx

I don't want to get your hopes down, but I have not had that happen to me. Usually, by 14 DPO, when I tested it was a BFN and AF came a few days later. But, you never know...I have heard of women who test neg at 14 DPo and turned out to be preggers. Good luck!

Thanks! I suppose I will just have to wait and see. The only other thing I can think of is that I have somehow miscalculated ovulation wrong or something as really new to this.
xxxx

Hi ladies joined this site tonight for some advice as v confused. I came off the pill 8 months ago to ttc. Took 6 months for periods to settle down. My last AF was 4/5/11 and bd during ovulation. I am now 14dpo having had many symptoms but still :bfn: My symptoms during tww have been tiredness, nausea (made better by eating) thrush (sorry tmi) needing to wee all the time, mood swings, constant butterflies in my stomach, nasal congestion, very very strange dreams, headaches, increased CM and AF type cramping at 7dpo. I am now starting to wonder if I am imagining these things as I have tried digital tests and nothing. Has this every happened to anyone else and they still got a :bfp:???
Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have xxx

How do you know you ov'd? What length is your normal AF and LP phase as this may affect when your AF is due. Wait a few more days and try a test again as you aren't out until AF appears.

i had my last af 2nd may for 5 days and i am on 10 dpo, is it possible you have slightly miscalculated? i do have a 35ish day cycle though so could be why you could be slightly ahead of me. i have had some of those symptoms but im putting it down to a bug or something as feel fine now apart from permanent headache and cramp type pains every now and again.
i tested yesterday and had a bfn, but will be testinf fri/sat as supposed to be off out drinking if bfn may just have a few to be safe and then waiting to see if af arrives by a week on friday before testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->