Very confused!

angel80

Reaction score
Hi all.
I need some girlie advice on whats happening to me.
I was sterlised in May 2004. had periods as normal since.
Except last month, It only lasted 2 days and was very different from normal.
for the past 10 days-14 days I have been feeling unwell, with no get up and go.. I also have tender breasts, Swollen tummy, ( which I had with both my previous pregancies ( I look about 5 months pregnant from 6 weeks with both my boys). CM is more than normal espically past 2 days.
I have a aching back which I just cant rid off.. heavyness down below... And I am weeing for england...
I really do feel pregnant, even down to dreaming about being pregnant which i did all the time when pregnant before..
I know I was sterlised for a reason, but now I am in a new relationship and If I found out i was pregnant I would be so happy.
I have started to take folic acid just in case..
I really dont want to do a test yet, dont know if I can handle the dispointment if I wasnt.
Any advice would be good.

i wud test asap hun !!! but i didnt know u cud get pg if uv been sterilised uknow,but then i dont know wot they do to sterilise u :?
i wud test tho ASAP !! and goodluck :hugs:

Thanks ladies.
Gonna leave it a couple more days, Got to go away on sunday, So I will Probley make an appointment for the doctors as soon as I get back on Tuesday.

Still feeling the same, Is there anyone else on the forum who has experienced the same?

Hello. My understanding is that you probably had a tubal litigation. They do say you can still get pregnant after it being done. I've run into a few that have.

Best bet is to test :)

Good luck!

no one can tell you the answer babe, you gotta test, I hope you get the result you want :D
xxxxxx

Hello. My understanding is that you probably had a tubal litigation. They do say you can still get pregnant after it being done. I've run into a few that have.

Best bet is to test :)

Good luck!

It was the clips they used.. And When I asked for a reversal, he did say that up to 20% of women do actually fall pregnant with 6 yrs of having them...

Who knows whats happening.. either pregnant or coming down with something..

i dont know how u aint tested yet :shock: id of done 20tests by now...dont u just wana know ?!?! lol

i dont know how u aint tested yet :shock: id of done 20tests by now...dont u just wana know ?!?! lol

DITO!!! I hope you get the answer you want hun but sounds positive to me xxx

Hi Ladies
I did a test a few hours ago....

it was negtive :cry::cry::cry:

I was so sure I was pregnant, all the signs are there.. even getting indigestion and I never get that only when pregnant....

I know it was very slim chance of being pregnant what with being sterilised but I dunno my body is telling me I am.. Well all the signs are there..

My last period was 4th novemeber, Had spotting brown pink on 14/15th December nothing since only increased cm.....

Can a negitive test be wrong?

:hugs: so sorry that you didn't get the result you wanted xxx

Tests can be wrong but I think it's really unlikely. Think I'd be booking a drs appointment, that way you can get a blood test done and find out why you're having a load of pregnancy symptoms (and discuss having your sterilisation reversed :) )

:hugs: xxx

I'd say the same as Elm honey :hugs: it sounds like going through this has made you think more about wanting another child and it could well be a good time to bring it up again with your doctor.

Sorry you didn't get hte result you wanted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"