very confusing cycle,sore boobs??help ?!

clucas1988

Reaction score
I thought i ovulated just the other day, but maybe i didnt? Ive got really sore like stinging boobs, what is this? I have sore nipples when i ovulate usually but this is like stingy boobs...
my cycles are irregular since comming off BC, my last period was 26th Feb, i ovulated (last time i knew i did )12th feb........
any help???
we used concieve plus this month if this helps?! lol

i was using opks religiously, but this month tried not to..and i have been since getting symptoms, but all i get is a mediocre line!!!

:/ im SO confused.
xx

Just wondering because you said you thought you ovulated te other day and I was wondering why you think that you ovulated, but so it was a positive OPK then?

OPKs are not great indicators that you've ovulated, though they are helpful for telling you that your body is preparing to ovulate. It could always not ovulate even if you get a positive OPK.

Second symptoms of ovulation and pregnancy can be different each month and every time you are pregnant. So I don't think that your symptoms are different means anything.

Unfortunately I just think this is a case of waiting, none of us can probably give much more advice :( sorry

Sore breasts can be a symptom of ovulation. It can also indicate AF is on her way. It can also indicate pregnancy. It's really an indiscriminate symptom, unfortunately. I would get sore breasts after ovulation up until AF EXCEPT when I got pregnant. When I got pregnant, they did not get sore until a week after AF was due. You just never know!

yeah my line looked like i was going to ovulate on the opk the other day, but then i did a test today and it looked the same, not weak but not strong either.

I know guys, its just a waiting game. I guess i was hoping for someone to say some miracle answer, but having irregular periods is the worst thing when TTC, makes things very difficult to work around!!

Thanks ladies for help xxx

I so know what you mean. I used to love being the one who had one period a year. But it's not helpful when you want a baby.

its just rubbish, if i had a regular cycle i could plan when to BD properly and plan when to take a preg test at end of month, i basicly am in limbo all the time, guessing!!!

Thanks for your help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->