Very early days & concerned

Lisa40

Me, OH, isla & 3 kitties
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was 3 days late for my period & we have been NTNP so this evening I went for a wee & decided to test. So I peed in the cup & then put the test in. I wiped as I was waiting for the test & saw a little blood. Pinkish in colour and in some CM. So I thought ah well, wasted a test. Anyway. A few seconds later the test comes up positive, a v dark line. So now I'm just sitting here not knowing what to think & not wanting to get my hopes up either.

Was just wanting to hear similar stories & what was the outcome. I know I can't take other peoples stories as what will happen to me but I'm just interested.

Thanks
Lisa

I bled with dd the day after I tested positive and it was late implantation bleeding. If it was a streak I wouldn't worry too much as it could be implantation.

Keep an eye on it and speak to your gp/midwife; I got sent for an early scan but it freaked me out more as I was so early they couldn't see anything and suggested ectopic....it wasn't my dd is now two!

Good luck

Thanks LDC & best wishes for this pregnancy for you xx

Agree with LDC. If it was only a streak, don't be too concerned just yet. It's a good sign that you have a dark line. All the best :flower:

Hi Lisa, congrats!

I think its fine. I had this few days back around the time BF was due and what i got was a very faint positive too... Got darker in the following days. Been to doctor... No scans yet as its too early. Did hcg twice-its going good...

Hope you are all fine and we go on to bring our babies safe and sound... Pls keep us posted

Thanks everyone, well the spotting seems to have stopped so it's so far so good at the moment. Appreciate all your words of support :flower:

I bled for 8 days! I didn't think I was pregnant because bleeding was when a normal period would have been. It wasn't until I started experiencing symptoms I took a test and had a very quick, dark positive! My doctor said it was implantation bleeding, and since it stopped I don't need to worry.

Hi all,

I was 3 days late for my period & we have been NTNP so this evening I went for a wee & decided to test. So I peed in the cup & then put the test in. I wiped as I was waiting for the test & saw a little blood. Pinkish in colour and in some CM. So I thought ah well, wasted a test. Anyway. A few seconds later the test comes up positive, a v dark line. So now I'm just sitting here not knowing what to think & not wanting to get my hopes up either.

Was just wanting to hear similar stories & what was the outcome. I know I can't take other peoples stories as what will happen to me but I'm just interested.

Thanks
Lisa

I think this is fairly normal. Good luck and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Midwife told me unless its like a period don't worry, its normal, congratulations xxx

Congratulations! Happy and health 9 months to you! :)

Yes thanks. No more spotting so all good. Told my best friend yesterday too so it all seems a bit more real. Will have to get a ticker sorted :)
x

cool.. I am logging in after a few days.... guess you are doing fine,,, tc

Glad everything is fine now!

glad everything is ok. good luck for the rest of your pregnancy xxxx

Thanks all. Have an appointment with the doctor next Friday to register everything & I'll be almost 7 weeks then. All seems to be ok so far but starting to feel quite sick in the evenings :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->