Very faiiiiint Clearblue

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies:winkwink: I'm 4 days away from getting Af (hopefully not!!) usually around this time I'm constantly becoming the Hulk because of Pms, don't get me wrong I could still get mad but this is different this time. I'm surprisingly very calm about everything around me?? And I don't feel.depressed like usually do around af coming. I got sore nipples, had mildly cramps on and off since ovulation not usual for me at all. I took one Clearblue plus this afternoon, 3-4 minutes in a very faint line came up. It didn't get very much darker at the 10 minute mark, it's so faint I had to go in every room and see it in every light hahaha pathetic I know LOL .
But now when the test has dried I see the blue line much better. I don't have any Frers, I feel I could trust Clearblue, but do you guys this could be the start of Bfp? I tried to put in my picture here but it says file is to big:dohh: I just got to wait a couple of days and test again. I don't know if I could manage to wait until November 30!! :blush: But with only one test left right now it doesn't give me much choice lol.
Oh my gosh... I'm not gonna lie I feel a little scared for some reason? Or maybe its just excitement I'm feeling! I have to just keep calm also because if something goes wrong I need to be prepared :thumbup: Oh I forgot to add that I have been feeling so cold for a week now, and I'm not like that at all, I get cold and shivers a lot? Have heard that could be a sign? Had small nose bleeds couple of days ago, and yesterday eating something I had a weird taste in my mouth? It's gone today thank goodness. I'm so scared my body is playing pranks on me. I had joint pains/muscle pains only in my left leg like behind my leg all day yesterday and on and off ear aches? Weird!

Sounds like it could be! Is there any way you can pick up a frer or another pink dye test?

Fx!:hugs:

Ill see if I could get a red dye test tomorrow :winkwink: Very low on money right now:blush:

I'm in the same position today! Boots have an offer (but one get one free) on first response so I made my husband buy it! I wanna hold out and wait for the morning. But I think I'll do it tonight! Xxx

Nothing new yet here... I bought two frers and was stupid enough to go through both of them today... Bfn so far... Have 1 or 2 88 cent tests left:dohh: I have been cramping on and off since ovulation, Sunday I checked cervix and cm, cm is was very snotty like and had a tiny tiny bit of streaks of red blood there, yesterday and today only cm mixed with brown stringy old blood?? Still cramping since this morning so I'm assuming I'm out probably... I was so sure last night that I was going to wake up this morning covered in bloody Mary, but only brown cm.. Don't know what's going on but I'm not supposed to get af until tomorrow.

Hope you get some answers soon and fingers crossed AF stays away!

Before I miscarried in mid September I started having faint positives 2-3 before af? Could it be different from pregnancies' when you'll get a positive test ? It's just so weird this cycle because I have never experienced this much cramping on nd off after ovulation??

I can vary pregnancy to pregnancy. It really depends on when implantation occurs which can change pregnancy to pregnancy. I think the brown cm is a good sign though!

I had to laugh about going through 2 frers in one day because I've done the same myself (I've even tested when I knew that there was just no way I could be pregnant, yet there was still lingering hope and wasted tests anyway lol).

Well im out for this cycle.... the witch came this morning:growlmad:
This was a very weird cycle, never experienced so much cramping in my life:nope: and so angry and moody this cycle, still feeling like the Hulk..... i think this feeling of not getting pregnant is getting to me:cry: and it doesnt help that hubby is not 100% on board:cry:
I was obsessed since last year, got even worse now after i miscarried in September.... sigh... My biggest dream is to have just one last one :baby: im sorry to whine... im just so down..

Sorry Star Gazer... I know TTC can be rough if you've been doing it awhile. Sometimes it is good to take a month or two break of NTNP, but think about it and do what will make you happy.

Thank you for kind words:cry: Hubby seems to be a little more onboard the last few weeks but i kind of want it to be both a 100% you know? I have tried to tell him how heartbreaking it was when i miscarried but i thi.k its hard for guys to fully understand how us women feel about that...

On to next cycle in a day or two:wacko: I only have a 3 day period so ff app says ovulation in about 11 days:winkwink: Hopefully I get hubby onboard completely this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->