Very faint positive or negative??

ridley2909

Reaction score
Help. I don't know if I am grasping at straws. I am 8dpo is this negative??

Attachments

• 20160119_175934-1.jpg
    20160119_175934-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 65
I definitely think I see something. Hope it's the start of a BFP!

I hope so, can't think of anything else. Going to go stir crazy waiting till Friday. :/

It's not the best of lighting- can you get a better pic?

I threw the test away unfortunatly. But took a ovulation test last night and the second line appears to be getting darker. Don't another ov test tonight for a experiment and testing Friday.

Ovulation tests can sometimes pick up pregnancy and you can get a positive ovulation test to indicate pregnancy.

Ovulation tests can sometimes pick up pregnancy and you can get a positive ovulation test to indicate pregnancy.

I was wondering about that. My ovulation tests are fading from positive to negitive. I just had my "AF" which I actually think was a chemical pregnancy. So i shouldn't be close to positiveish ovulation tests

its common to have a positive or close to positive opk a few days leading to AF. its a secondary LH surge. has nothing to do with pregnancy. however, opks do show positive due to pregnancy at about 7 and a half to 9 weeks pregnant because the hcg levels are so high that the test picks that hormone up as well with the lutenizing hormone. i personally wuldnt ever waste opks as hcg tests if testing before a missed period. .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->