Very few chances to BD need to time it-thoughts?

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hello lovely people :flower:

I know this is asked 1000 times and I'm sure I can see similar threads but i'd just love to ask about mine personally :)

my OH and I have really horrid schedules, I can go without seeing him for up to 5days :( I just wondered what you ladies think about these pics? One from this morning 7am FMU and one this evening after holding for 2-3 hours.

Should the first sign of a real line mean O within 24hours ? 48 ? I don't have the luxury of "BD every day and hope"

:kiss:

It looked better on the floor :( lol, the dye in these things seems pretty feeble as well

Wow what a difference 4 hours made, is this a bad time of the evening for accurate results? How long do you have after the positive to BD? Ie when does the egg come after + and how long after that do I have :) really important timing for me I might only get one shot!

the last test is positive try and bed today and tomorrow if you can!! I think ov is normally 12-24hours later after your last positive result so keep testing until it goes lighter! I think! good luck x

Thankyou ladies :flower: I'm m getting my bd on this evening but not sure I can convince hubby to bd again tomorrow haha, maybe Thurs we'll still have a chance, was still just as positive when I woke up and temp is still down so fingers crossed ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->