Very grumpy and exhausted

amc90

Reaction score
Anyone else? I feel like every little thing that my SO does sets me off angry and crying. I've been going to bed so early at 7pm and has me feeling depressed from not getting out. No other symptoms other than the fatigue and moodiness. I hope the entire 2nd trimester won't be like this!

I've been extremely exhausted and irritable as well. Not helping with the early morning's with DD's drop offs.

I'm sure the 2nd trimester will be better. :hugs:

Me too :( Dh is driving me mad. today I'm sitting on the couch, visibly ill, and he says "are you OK?". I almost lost it... NO I'M NOT OK, I'm SICK AS A DOG!!! lol, ugh....

Me too! Feel sorry for my other half because I am awful and snappy x

I'm feeling much more bleugh this time around (very medical term!). So tired, sucky, dizzy and just bleugh!
Bx

I think my OH is sick of me saying I feel sick. 😂 sympathy has worn out.

I tried to go to bed in a strop the other day because the noise on hubby's game was annoying me. Thankfully he's very lovely and gave me a hug and turned the sound off. Got a back rub too :D

I've been snapping at my boyfriend for the past week, I feel bad but in that moment he frustrating me so much!!!

This is me as well :(
I'm sooooo sleepy and so so grumpy.
I snap at SO a lot.
I was whining to him last night about feeling sick and he said "you will be ok"
I snapped "I KNOW I will be ok but feeling like crap every day sucks!!!!"
Bless him for still loving me through all this lol

I feel the same. I have zero energy. I have zero patience with my husband and toddler. Everything makes me gag (just the smell of my house is disgusting!). I alternate between constipation and diarrhea (TMI). I have headaches. I sleep 13 hours a day and still have no energy. Nothing makes me feel better. I feel bloated all the time. I cry for nothing.
If it was not for pregnancy I am sure a doctor could diagnose me with depression. It is that bad. But I know things will get better in the second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->