Very hormonal and tired - Final 8 weeks wait!

pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
Hey ladies
One more ranty post
I have loved my pregnancy with all of its ups and downs but at 31 weeks I just started to loose it, I can't seem to tolerate anything or anyone!!
Now at 32 weeks my mums away to visit my sister in Dublin and I feel so lost without her even though its early to worry about labour but it all just added more to my frustration :(
Not much sleep either and I'm just not sure how to wait it out! I hate complaining to my friends about it esp the ones who had a breezy 3rd trimester, I don't want to be misunderstood
Hubby has been very supportive but recently seems irritated with my twisting and turning at night and can't seem to let my mood swings by
Just weepy and tired really and very scared of labour unfortunately (I was very ok with it until now!)

All being said, anyone want to wait out their final 8 weeks? ;D

I do! I have 8 weeks left and I completely understand how you're feeling. It seems every little thing gets on my nerves these days! Most of the time I don't even wanna get out of my bed...

Same here! I'm due June 10th and have had a fairy tale pregnancy really. No morning sickness at all. Bouts of constipation and heartburn, but that's all under control now. No GD & normal weight gain. But now at 32 weeks I'm really starting to feel worn down and fatigued. Getting BHs, backaches, feet hurt, headaches, all that fun stuff. Plus for whatever reason, when I'm laying down and try to turn over to my other side, I get a stabbing pain in my vag! Wth? Lol. I only have 1 month left of work...that's what I keep telling myself to get through it. Then only a few weeks till baby Zoey! Ugh we can make it right ladies?!

We can make it! We've made it this far, we're in the home stretch now!

Of course we can!!! Fingers crossed we don't bite anyone's head off on the way though!! Haha
I get that stabbing pain near my vagina too I've been told pressure and baby preparing him/herself
Thankfully I've already stopped work, well it's great because I'm so sleepless and nt so much now that time is going slower! It's always the final part that feels like forever

I've had little morning sickness myself but the heartburn found new levels in 3rd tri

I'm just trying to get my head around the hubby, can't figure out a way to cope without continuous snapping ;//

Oh I know I hate heartburn! And I never had it before being pregnant. I'd rather just be nauseous than nauseous with heartburn, too. :(

I'm right there with you. I'm just ready for this to be over. I feel like its dragging now. My husband says he's "understanding" but he has NO IDEA!

I know i am an impatient person but it's even worse now! It's soooo close i can feel it!

I've been super hormonal this entire pregnancy - very sensitive, cranky and tempermental.

I'm also celebrating what little time I have left of being comfortable as I know it hits you like a ton of bricks. I'm already finding that I can't get comfortable on our couch and have to adjust myself every couple of minutes.

My benefits at work cover massages, so I plan on maxing out my allotment!

yest i was so cranky it was ridiculous , i kept thinkin nasty things about people who were annoying me and then i started bawling cos i knew i was being bitchy in my head!!!
everything and anyone were annoyin me, i went swimming which usually cheers me up but pool was crowded and that peed me off too :)
ive had back pain the whole preg but its got on top of me last few days. it must be surge in hormones cos im normally pretty happy person :) mostly anyway :)
ive lately started gettin head aches and being really tired too, gla dits not just me and its normal at this stage ;)
i had been walking loads but dont feel able to last 2 weeks. i had only put on 11 pounds till week 30, now ive an extra 6 in last 3 weeks, (4 of them happened in 2 days), but my legs are swollen too now so i think its that, but also peed me off cos i have been so good and healthy till now.
we r nearly there, max i can have now is just over 7.5 weeks if i go max over :)

I'm with you! I have 10 weeks left. I've been feeling pretty good until lately. Heart burn has been bad, my back is killing me, and I have allergies suddenly... oh and the hemorrhoids, don't even get me started.

The worst part is that I have been really irritable lately. I mean I'm in a good mood and all, but I just can't take people's shit anymore! I don't have the patience for it. Especially for people who screw up constantly at work and I have to catch their mistakes. It's like, I'm making a person here! Could you please stop being a freaking idiot so that I don't have to work extra hard to make sure that you do your job??? AHHHHH!

Okay, rant over! :)

yest i was so cranky it was ridiculous , i kept thinkin nasty things about people who were annoying me and then i started bawling cos i knew i was being bitchy in my head!!!
everything and anyone were annoyin me, i went swimming which usually cheers me up but pool was crowded and that peed me off too :)

This made me laugh :) Especially about being bitchy in your head. I totally get that!!!

Hey ladies
One more ranty post
I have loved my pregnancy with all of its ups and downs but at 31 weeks I just started to loose it, I can't seem to tolerate anything or anyone!!
Now at 32 weeks my mums away to visit my sister in Dublin and I feel so lost without her even though its early to worry about labour but it all just added more to my frustration :(
Not much sleep either and I'm just not sure how to wait it out! I hate complaining to my friends about it esp the ones who had a breezy 3rd trimester, I don't want to be misunderstood
Hubby has been very supportive but recently seems irritated with my twisting and turning at night and can't seem to let my mood swings by
Just weepy and tired really and very scared of labour unfortunately (I was very ok with it until now!)

All being said, anyone want to wait out their final 8 weeks? ;D

sounds like me tbh i felt like crap last week at 31 weeks but today i feel great i keep thinkin in 5 weeks give or take i could have my little boy in my arms :)

This made me laugh :) Especially about being bitchy in your head. I totally get that!!!

hee hee :)
im a bit better today but im with u on people being annoying :)
im normally really tolerant, not so much at the mo,
i try to cork it cos i know im being irrational and people arent purposely out to annoy me............. i think :)

Thank you for all the support ladies!
I hope this final stretch really does speed up for us !!
I've started increasing my walking in hope it helps with decreasing heart burn and delivery later ... Literally slept 3 hours in 2 days I can barely keep my eyes open
I woke up from my short nap to throw up that's how bad heart burn got

Hubby is trying to be very understanding but really there's no explaining all of this

God help us through this :'D
As stupid as I constantly feel every1 around me is, I get pregnancy brain more so now than ever ;D guess its all me ha

i upped my walking again last 3 days and this eve is first patch without hb in a good while :) i even had a normal dinner and dont have it :) i shouldnt speak too loud and jinx myself :)
i have had prune juice last few days and it does help. :)

Thanks lilesmom!
I'm going to force myself on prunes, not my favorite but I know they help heaps!
I keep getting up for quick walks now to help!! Hope this keeps up for you ;D

We can make it ! I have my eyes on 36 weeks for now to shorten the time! 3 more weeks sounds better than 7 ;D

yeah prune juice tastes weird and syrupy but its not awfull and does help :)
i had no heartburn in bed last nt that hasnt happened in an age :)
when Oh came to bed i woke up and i was smiling stupidly cos of it, was so happy to not feel awfull for a change :) just had brekkie and still no hb :)
hopefully im on a roll :)
for some strange reason i have 37 weeks on my mind :)
lots of people say bub is 'term' at that stage , think thats why.
but i want to aim for goin over so i wont be dissappointed but i cant make myself anymore :)

just remember things change fast while preg, just cos u feel yucky now doesnt mean it will last , could just be way bub is lying or hormone surge or something too , hugs xxxxxx

Haha ya I can't seem to face the fact that I could very well go upto 40 weeks!
37-38 sound good enough ... Like its my choice lol

Last night I almost fainted from fatigue and got a terrible heat rush, freaked everyone out. Drank some cold water and rested and my pressure was back up again, stayed up all morning and slept like a baby at 7am!! Work up happy that I slept thu! Hoping this lifts up soon I know it's up and down all the time!

Doc apt tomorrow, ill get reassurance hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->