Very hormonal and tired - Final 8 weeks wait!

Thank you for all the support ladies!
I hope this final stretch really does speed up for us !!
I've started increasing my walking in hope it helps with decreasing heart burn and delivery later ... Literally slept 3 hours in 2 days I can barely keep my eyes open
I woke up from my short nap to throw up that's how bad heart burn got

Hubby is trying to be very understanding but really there's no explaining all of this

God help us through this :'D
As stupid as I constantly feel every1 around me is, I get pregnancy brain more so now than ever ;D guess its all me ha

i threw up yesterday morn and the night before cause of bile... ive got ranitidine and trying to eat frequently with less amount in a portion cause of the increased frequency... icelollys are great too :) also icecream :D

i had hospital doc today too, had protein in my urine, they think maybe slight infection so that explains my sudden crappiness and crankiness perhaps :)
they sent away sample to check, im half hoping it is so least its something i can fix :)

just remember things change fast while preg, just cos u feel yucky now doesnt mean it will last , could just be way bub is lying or hormone surge or something too , hugs xxxxxx

This gives me a little bit of hope, because I am so over it. I think it would be better if I wasn't at work all day and then came home to do housework, care for DS etc. It's all very exhausting. I really need a maid! 8 more weeks left and counting.

hugs snuggles , no wonder ur tired xxxx
have u any hols u can take ? even a day mid week to break up a week and give u a little break?

have u any hols u can take ? even a day mid week to break up a week and give u a little break?

I do have a couple of days that I could take, but I am trying to save them in case my DS comes down sick and he can't go to daycare, which always seems to happen when hubby is away for work so that leaves me. And if I don't use them, then I am going to use them when I deliver as all of my maternity leave (starts once I give birth) will be unpaid leave because i haven't been with the company for a solid year yet.

I'm closing in on 32 weeks and man am I ever hormonal! We have had a run in with some people who live in our building over the last couple of weeks and it has become a huge fuss. I sat around crying upset about the whole thing for hours today...I ended up in a lavender bath trying to calm down. I even bought a 3rd tri yoga video to try to relax my nerves and calm down for the baby's sake! It is getting ridiculously hard not to flip out or panic about everything :blush: I feel like i'm losing it!

I do have a couple of days that I could take, but I am trying to save them in case my DS comes down sick and he can't go to daycare, which always seems to happen when hubby is away for work so that leaves me. And if I don't use them, then I am going to use them when I deliver as all of my maternity leave (starts once I give birth) will be unpaid leave because i haven't been with the company for a solid year yet.

would u take just 1 in midweek this week or next week,
still send Ds to child care and just laze around for urself for most of one day :) or go for a swim or whatever u like doing that u cant do being so busy?
it could be just what u need to get u back to semi normal again. :)
i dont think we will be totally normal til after bubs are born so not meant to be insulting in any way :) i dont count me normal at mo either :)
i am still soo gratefull bub is growing away and snug but it does get wearing and i dont have Ds to look after xxxx

I'm closing in on 32 weeks and man am I ever hormonal! We have had a run in with some people who live in our building over the last couple of weeks and it has become a huge fuss. I sat around crying upset about the whole thing for hours today...I ended up in a lavender bath trying to calm down. I even bought a 3rd tri yoga video to try to relax my nerves and calm down for the baby's sake! It is getting ridiculously hard not to flip out or panic about everything :blush: I feel like i'm losing it!

aw hugs xxxxxx

I'd love to join this thread.

I nearly cried today when I went into a shop, picked up a few bits, to be told after waiting an age at the checkout that they don't accept credit cards (Which was the only card I had on me).

I am also trying not to be too hard on my older boys (10 & 8) who I have suddenly become really inpatient with.

Also suffering with the "bitch-brain" like previous posters. I'm normally so patient!

Hugs to everyone! :hugs:
We'll get through this, just a few more weeks to go. We just have to take a deep breath and remember to take things one day at a time.

hi charlieworld welcome ;) it is horrible feelin like a cow , when ur normally nice :)
i dont say a fraction of what is in my head and i still feel mean some days :)
the sun helped big time today, i got out in it for few hours with my book, i love the sun :)
hope everyone is good today xxxxxxxxxx
i found out yest that bub is def a boy, we have lots of scans cos in high risk clinic, last 5 times they couldnt see properly to tell us, they could yest :)
so that cheered me up a lot ;)

I am the same. My hormones just really got going to the point that I didnt talk to my oh for two days and didnt really remeber why but I was just so upset it stopped me from talk or I would have most likely kicked and screamed and I am not like that or cried and I am in know way a crier.

2rdue, i did the same in patches last 2 days, i couldnt even be in same room as him, anything he did annoyed me so i got up and left the room so i wouldnt bark at him. im better this eve thank god, had 3 hr sleep this eve i felt sooo bad. it worked, maybe i need to realise i am pretty far along and should rest more, ive been tryin to remain as normal as i can but maybe more rest is called for :)

Awwww! I've had those moments and its always best to get those hormonal tears out!
Baths helps me heaps even though mine is a small one and its starting to get tricky to lay in it ;D
Some days pass just fine and others drag on forever really!!
I saw two doctors this week, I flipped at one for telling me my weight is affecting babies weight!! This is an ivf baby and my fertility doctor told me to expect either a bigger or smaller baby, he basically decided my baby was measuring 3 wela ahead because of me!
I saw another and he said that's all bulls***, BUT to keep a c sect in mind incase baby gets too big ... Ah just a rough week.
Hope you're feeling better dear!!

I've been struggling not to snap at dh Charliesworld so i can't even imagine keeping up with two boys! Pregnancy does take away more than 50% of our tolerance ;D
Hope you're feeling better!!
I keep isolating myself when I feel like I'm getting too bitchy!
My friend is 12 weeks pregnant and as much as I want to be supportive I just can't tolerate early pregnancy talk anymore! Just need baby out and in my arms, thinking about it frustrates me!!

In saying that, had a nice BBQ yesterday and feel generally better (bitchy still but better ;D) 7 more weeks!!!

pinkwaters , my second last scan they decided my bub looked very big, i asked my doc at last appointment were they likely to c section me if bub keeps growing lots and she said no way . so u may not need c section after all. wait and see , could have been just after growth spurt or something, my bub is measuring 2 weeks ahead and i know my dates so he is just gonna be bigger bub :)

Hey lilesmom!
I think doctors are being weird because its an ivf baby, I want my chances at normal delivery regardless!
I've decided ill just wait and see what happe a at scans then ill decide for myself, I'll also see my ivf doc for a consult closer to my due date, she was such a sweetheart!

I just ordered a belly cast from amazon, figured that could be a fun thing to do as waste time on :D can't wait to receive it and start painting it!! 15 USD, figured it could work as a distraction

what a nice idea. :) lovely thing to have :)
my OH has plaster paris , (he used to make face casts, just hobby ), i should get him to do my bump :) i prob freak if it got tight though :)

I have 8 weeks left as well Due 19th June and im the exact same

Cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"