Very hormonal and tired - Final 8 weeks wait!

Haha yes I was wondering how long it'll take to dry out and remove but it'll def be fun to paint after!!

Hey Claire !! Hope the wait eases for you too !! I went out for the longest walk so far today, just around the shops from 3-8 straight, got really exauhsted but I feel like it'll help me sleep at least!! Kept stopping for cold icy drinks which have never felt so yummy ever haha

Getting dressed to go out is a nightmare still, nothing feels comfy enough ;D I feel like ill be house bound soon just to stay in pajamas all day

i went from bed to couch today, i felt dreadfull earlier, much better this eve thank god ;)
i hope i have some of ur energy tomor :)

I hope so too! Those ups and downs! God help us pull through!

I'm due June 20th and I know what you ladies are saying !
My first and second tri have been so easy, no morning sickness or anything..
Now I can't sleep comfortably, I turn sides about 20 times, I have headaches, my back kills me and she's always in my ribs so they hurt!
OH is so not understanding sometimes and it annoys me and makes me feel more emotional/hormonal.
I can't wait till she's here though x

Oh, not to mention I'm ALWAYS tired.. Its like reliving first tri.
I'm constipated (tmi)
And I took a bath yesterday and it was SO hard to shave because my bump was in the way, haha.. I feel massive, but its all so worth it<3

i shave my legs standing up on bathroom floor leaning on the bath now , takes me a while but only way i can reach, im too big to bend over in the shower :)
then back in shower to wash off. i often have hairy legs cos i cant be bothered ;)
il prob end up in hosp with hairy legs ;)
i miss second tri :)
first tri wasnt great for me, i lost last bub adn was worried all the time and nauseous.
second tri i could tak eon the world in comparison to now :)
i feel like a total whinge but it is harder now than i thought it would be :)

ps prune juice really works, it snot half as awfull as it looks , just a bit syrupy, i didnt have major constipation till lately, it def helps.
be carefull though, dont drink too much first go cos u could get a bit crampy

Hey Kayla
Prune juice helps and fruits in general, constipation is just part of the package I guess!! ;D
I'm sleepless again, I get a few good sleeps after exauhstion for days lol
My aunt today let me know that the final months the worst so in turn I let everyone know to back off incase I do go the whole way, I won't be the nicest person at all! &#55357;&#56490;

yeah ive heard that too pinkwater but everyone is different so maybe we r gettin our crappy stuff now and last month be fine ;) i think it may be mentally as well last month is hard cos it feels long at that stage :)
35 weeks today :) hurray :)

Yay for 35 weeks lilesmom!!
I sure hope so!
I'm sure a big part of it is mentally, last night I kept asking hubby who he thought baby would look like, it drives me crazy trying to imagine him ;D he's been head down since week 20 and I know it's not that I'd know if he wasn't but at least of have something to go on ;D
Couldn't sleep so I kept tracking my amazon package instead and it should be here tomorrow ;D
Hope all you ladies are hanging in there!!

yeah i really hope bub looks like my family, selfish i know but i presume OH feels the same ;)

Haha well the way I see it, I carried him I want a little something of me in him at least ;p
Been having on and off cramps today, started off lower belly now it's more up and towards the sides.
Very uncomfortable !!

Just had my doctors appointment and finally a glimpse of the little Mr!! Made my day even with the 2 hours of sleep I got last night! ;D
Have no idea who to decide he'll look like but I almost cried! That's the first I've seen of him and I just can't wait to cuddle!
Thought I'd share some good stuff for a change ;D
Hope you ladies are Doing well!
6 more weeks for me!!! Yay!!

Thank You!
Been napping on and off constantly now it's the only thing that helps
Feel like I'm on a diet too, avoiding dinner completely to manage a few hours of sleep! I go to bed so hungry I sleep imagining food haha it's just sad!

11 days to 36 weeks and my next check up, sure they will be the longest ever and I pray to pop right then too ;D

Hey! I understand completely how you are feeling. Ill be 37 weeks on Friday and every day feels like a week! I'm not sleeping at all and I have a 2 year old so can't nap during the day! Im so tired all the time and suffer from low blood pressure so feeling faint and dizzy doesnt help. I suppose we'll have good days and bad days till our baby's arrive and I just have to keep thinking to myself he will come when he's ready and enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy but it is hard! I'm counting down the days with you! X

Hey Stacey!
When did you pop the first time?
That's so true, I've never felt days go any slower than this !! I'm sure it gets worse after 36 weeks but I keep thinking small milestones to ease the pain of waiting !!
So sorry about the blood pressure, I know it can be very challenging, you're almost there!!

It's weird that one good day can make you feel like the bad days are behind you then bang!! Haha - 40 days max for me eek!

The wait only ever gets longer doesn't it
Feel like I could snap at anything by now, can't even tolerate kids anymore
Just a rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back