very knowledgeable about menstrual cycles?

april17th2007

Mother of 2 & TTC
Reaction score
I don't want to post my question right here - I kinda feel like its a TMI - and i'd rather check here first then calling up my doctor. So is there someone who really knows there stuff about the witch? I'd love to ask a question about whats happening...

I haven't had one in over a year - and I just finally got it back yesterday - well kind of.... It's A LOT different...

So if I could PM someone or if you think I should really post it, lol I might

Didn't want to read and run... I'm not that clued up, but I do know that on this site, nothing is TMI! :haha:

Is it spotting, a very dark brown colour? Sorry you can PM me if you want, although I'm sure no one would mind if you posted.

as ^^ said, nothing is TMI on here hun, of all the thousands of users there is usually someone in the same boat, or with some useful advice

Okay - thanks guys! I'll just ask here.

So I haven't had my period in about a year. I finally started on March 15th. The first day it was just a little spotting and it was super dark, almost black-ish. But after just that little bit it was nothing but the tissue/clotting clumps. No blood or anything. That's how its been the past 4 days, then the past day it has been CRAZY, horribly heavy out of the blue, I can barely keep on top of it. Specially at night time, its embarrassing.

I don't know if I should just let it run its course and see what'll happen or if I should get into my doctor now.

I don't think it would hurt to go see your GP just to make sure, do you know why you haven't had a period for so long?

I don't think it would hurt to go see your GP just to make sure, do you know why you haven't had a period for so long?

All they can think of right now is my endometriosis & they are now testing me right now for PCOS. So they said probably from these. Other then that they said everything was fine - that is why they never looked into it more while I wasn't having it.

Im proberly not a huge help but i have pcos and my periods are iregular (not a year apart though!) have you just finished the pill? When i did it took 6 months for AF to return!
Also my Afs were really heavy when i was off the pill and started the same as yours spotting for a couple of days then heavy brown then bright red and clotting! Iv never been to docs about it i just thought its was normal for me!
I read somewhere that if you have endo your more likely to have pcos!!
Hope you get sorted out soon xx

Im proberly not a huge help but i have pcos and my periods are iregular (not a year apart though!) have you just finished the pill? When i did it took 6 months for AF to return!
Also my Afs were really heavy when i was off the pill and started the same as yours spotting for a couple of days then heavy brown then bright red and clotting! Iv never been to docs about it i just thought its was normal for me!
I read somewhere that if you have endo your more likely to have pcos!!
Hope you get sorted out soon xx

No I have never been on the pill or anything of the sort. So it wouldn't be linked to that at all.

I hnpe it gets sorted out soon as well! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->